The wizards spent considerable time categorising the seasonal dragon due to its fantastic ability to change seasons. Although this particular variety is believed to follow the patterns of the northern hemisphere, rumours suggest there is a cousin that follows the opposite schedule. A Seasonal Dragon appears to be four elements, but it is actually just three and may even be even less than that! Want to know more about how to get a seasonal dragon in dragonvale? Keep scrolling.
Get a Seasonal Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- Any two dragons containing Plant, Fire, and Air elements can be bred to produce a Seasonal Dragon in any Breeding Cave with any two dragons in either order.
- There is no way of knowing whether it is a tri-element or dual-element, but it works and has the best breeding combination to date.
- Before breeding this dragon, you must have your park level 14 or higher.
- The risk of getting the Seasonal Dragon and rare dragons with the breeding island is lower than the breeding cave, but there is still a chance.
Few Breeding Combos Of The Seasonal Dragon:
Seasonal dragons can be created by combining various elements of air, fire, and plants and then appearing in a particular season. A few suggestions for the elements in such a combination are:
- Blazing dragon + plant dragon = seasonal dragon
- Firework dragon + plant dragon = seasonal dragon
- Flower dragon + air dragon = seasonal dragon
- Poison dragon + air dragon = seasonal dragon
The breeding time of the seasonal dragon:
A seasonal dragon egg may be incubated during the breeding period, lasting for 48 hours or 38 hours and 24 minutes. An egg will have the colour pattern of a swirl of red, blue, purple, and green. It is possible to speed up breeding by spending gems.
Hatching time of the seasonal dragon:
The seasonal dragon egg will spend another 48 hours in the nursery when it has been incubating for 48 hours, and after that, it will be ready to hatch once its incubating period is over.
Get a seasonal dragon by buying it:
You will be able to get the butterfly dragon for 2000 gems, so in that case, you would be able to purchase it.
Sell the seasonal dragon:
To sell this item, you will have to spend 2,000,000 gold.
Also Read: How to Breed a Butterfly Dragon in Dragonvale? | Simple Guide!
Characteristics Of The Seasonal Dragon:
- A Seasonal Dragon, Seasonal Habitat, and Seasonal Flag were released on August 9/2012, in conjunction with the Seasonal Dragon.
- The announcement of the Seasonal Dragon took place on August 10/2012, on the official Facebook page.
- In terms of experience gained from hatching the Seasonal Dragon, it was approximately 30,000. The error has been corrected to 100,000.
- Upon its release, the Seasonal Dragon did not have a full incubation time displayed in the marketplace.
- Seasonal Dragons were initially available on the Seasonal Dragon page at level 14, but the availability of the Seasonal Dragon was changed to level 16 on October 9/2013.
- This is the first time in recent memory that a dragon has changed its appearance according to the time of year.
- The Seasonal Dragon, which was on sale for a limited time for a reduced price, was listed on sale on December 1/2013.
- After about an hour had passed after the beginning of the dragon sale, the price went up from 400 gems to 2,000 gems since the cost of the gems had risen.
Also Read: How to Breed a Garnet Dragon in Dragonvale? | Simple Guide!
Earning Rates Of The Seasonal Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 48
- Lvl. 2 77
- Lvl. 3 106
- Lvl. 4 134
- Lvl. 5 163
- Lvl. 6 192
- Lvl. 7 221
- Lvl. 8 250
- Lvl. 9 278
- Lvl. 10 307
- Lvl. 11 336
- Lvl. 12 365
- Lvl. 13 394
- Lvl. 14 422
- Lvl. 15 451
- Lvl. 16 480
- Lvl. 17 509
- Lvl. 18 538
- Lvl. 19 566
- Lvl. 20 595
- The Seasonal Dragon appears to have four elements but is only three, or even less than that.
- Breeding any two dragons with Plant, Fire, and Air elements produces a Seasonal Dragon.
- Level 14 or higher is needed to breed this dragon.
- Seasonal dragons and rare dragons are less likely to be found on the breeding island.
- It may be incubated for 48 hours or 38 hours and 24 minutes. The egg will remain in the nursery for another 48 hours after incubation.
I hope we will successfully explain how to get a seasonal dragon in dragonvale? Pour your suggestions down.