Table of Contents
The world-famous treasure hunter, Thatche, was finding some of his spoils disappearing as the evening wore on; with no sign of thieves, he decided to pretend to sleep to learn what was causing his treasure to disappear. Thatche was shocked to see a massive golden dragon swoop in and fly off with as much as it could carry and take up residence in the heavens! A few days later, the wizards found that gold dragons were thieves since they slept with piles of gold for pillow stuffing. Let’s dig deeper to know more about how to breed a gold dragon in dragonvale?
Get a Gold Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- Metal and fire are the essential elements needed to breed and develop a Gold Dragon.
- You can go to either the Breeding Cave or the Epic Breeding Island to breed a Gold Dragon.
- The Gold Dragon is a Treasure Dragon in the same line as the Silver Dragon, the Platinum Dragon, and the Bronze Dragon.
- Popular combinations are:
- Plain Fire +Metal = gold dragon
- Fire + Steel = gold dragon
- Since these have low chances of breeding other types of dragons.
- If you use a metal dragon, you need to be at least level 17.
The breeding time of the gold dragon:
Incubation of a seasonal dragon egg usually occurs during the breeding period, lasting 48 hours or 38 hours and 24 minutes. The possibility of accelerating the breeding process is available if you have gems.
Hatching time of the gold dragon:
Place the egg in the nursery for the dragon to incubate. During the next 48 hours, you have to wait for it to hatch.
Get the gold dragon by buying it:
You will be able to get the gold dragon for 2250 gems, so if you choose that option, then you can purchase it.
Sell the gold dragon:
To sell this item, you will have to spend 5,000,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Gold Dragon:
- To obtain the Gold Dragon during the Treasure Hunt, one must collect a total of 1,850 items.
- Gold Dragon was released along with the Treasure Habitat on July 12, 2012, and Malachite Dragon on July 13, 2012.
- At first, Gold Dragons were available at level 17, but on October 9th, 2013, the level availability was changed to level 19, making Gold Dragons freely available at level 19.
- There is a limited-time sale offered by the Gold Dragon company on March 17, 2017, for a discount on prices at the time of the sale.
- It is the third time the Gold Dragon’s sale has ended when the price rose from 1,125 to 2,250 gems on March 20, 2017.
Earning Rates Of The Gold Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 30
- Lvl. 2 48
- Lvl. 3 66
- Lvl. 4 84
- Lvl. 5 102
- Lvl. 6 120
- Lvl. 7 138
- Lvl. 8 156
- Lvl. 9 174
- Lvl. 10 192
- Lvl. 11 210
- Lvl. 12 228
- Lvl. 13 246
- Lvl. 14 264
- Lvl. 15 282
- Lvl. 16 300
- Lvl. 17 318
- Lvl. 18 336
- Lvl. 19 354
- Lvl. 20 372
- Gold dragons are each a treasured element in the game DragonVale, and these dragons are mostly made up of gold with a few red features.
- Treasure Dragons include the Silver Dragon, the Platinum Dragon, and the Bronze Dragon.
- Incubation may be for 48 hours or 38 hours and 24 minutes. Once incubated, the egg stays in the nursery for 48 hours.
Thanks for reading How to breed a gold dragon in dragonvale? For more questions, do not hesitate to ask.