During one of the days that Nee was tending shrubberies one day, she stumbled upon a young dragon playing in a berry patch. Having fed it some dragon treats, she was surprised to notice that the berry dragon had changed colors! They are gentle by nature also and will not only enjoy the dragon treats you offer them, but they will also show off their colors to everyone who visits your park. Want to breed this berry dragon? Join us to learn how to breed a berry dragon in dragonvale?
Get a Berry Dragon By Breeding:
- Berry Dragon can be bred by using a fire, water, or light element dragon, in any order, at any breeding cave that contains the Fire, Water, or Light element.
- To complete the subsequent evolutions, you’ll need:
- Bogberry Dragon
- Dragon Aubergine
The breeding time of the berry dragon:
During the breeding season, the incubation time for berry dragon eggs is 16 hours or 12 hours and 48 minutes. Gems can be spent to speed up the breeding process for berry dragon eggs.
Hatching time of the berry dragon:
The berry dragon egg will hatch after 16 hours of incubation in the nursery.
Get the berry dragon by buying it:
Purchasing the berry dragon will cost you 1500 gems.
Sell the berry dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 15,00,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Berry Dragon:
- Players could buy the Berry Dragon for Spice template.png 5,570 during The Om of Noms 3.
- Players may buy the Berry Dragon for Spice template.png 4,300 during the Om of Noms: Hidden Harvest event.
- Players could acquire the Berry Dragon for Spice template.png 7,250 during Om of Noms: Country Roads.
- Berry Dragon and the Large Dream Habitat were released as part of their companion decoration earlier this year.
- Throughout the progression from baby to juvenile to adult stages of the Berry Dragon’s development, it becomes different shades as it grows from a baby to an adult.
- There is no adult Berry Dragon in the game. The one in the sneak peek on DragonVale’s Facebook page from its release date of November 5, 2015, appears to be in the game but not in the sneak peek on the site.
- I think that the different color appearances of the Berry Dragon are a reference to the various stages of growth of blackberries or blueberries.
Earning Rates Of The Berry Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 40
- Lvl. 2 64
- Lvl. 3 88
- Lvl. 4 112
- Lvl. 5 136
- Lvl. 6 160
- Lvl. 7 184
- Lvl. 8 208
- Lvl. 9 232
- Lvl. 10 256
- Lvl. 11 280
- Lvl. 12 304
- Lvl. 13 328
- Lvl. 14 352
- Lvl. 15 376
- Lvl. 16 400
- Lvl. 17 424
- Lvl. 18 448
- Lvl. 19 472
- Lvl. 20 496
- They have a kind and gentle nature, and the berry dragon can change its color.
- A Berry Dragon can be bred with any fire, water, or light element dragon in any breeding cave that contains these elements in any order.
- Eggs of the berry dragon take 16 hours or 12 hours and 48 minutes to incubate.
- Berry dragon eggs hatch in 16 hours in the nursery.
I hope now you will have mastered the art of how to breed a berry dragon in dragonvale? Could you please now inform me what you think of this and your suggestions?