The beauty of this, the rarest of all dragons, is beyond description. The first person to see one looked at it for hours before fleeing home and sending a poet to describe it. When the poet arrived, the dragon had vanished without a trace, prompting many to believe the explorer had made up the entire narrative. We only found out years later that he wasn’t insane after all!
Rainbow Dragons are one of Dragonvale’s rarest species. Although the chances of breeding one are pretty less, there are plenty of conceivable combinations. If you’re fortunate, you might get a Rainbow Dragon, which is the game’s rarest Dragon. Scroll down to know more about how to breed a rainbow dragon in dragonvale?
Get a Rainbow Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- Any two dragons that contain at least four different elements, in any order, can be bred at any breeding cave to create the Rainbow Dragon.
- There’s a 1 percent chance of getting a Rainbow Dragon when you breed two dragons that satisfy the requirements and a 2 percent chance with the epic breeding Island.
- A Rainbow Dragon has a 0.5 percent chance of being found (1 percent with the Island). The situation will be out of your control.
- If you fail to breed a Rainbow Dragon, you’ll have to try again until you are successful in the breed.
Few Breeding Combos Of The Rainbow Dragon:
Choose two dragons that have a total of at least 4 unique elements. This is the only condition for obtaining a Rainbow Dragon. It makes no difference which dragon has which parts, as long as four distinct factors are in the mix. This indicates roughly 30 thousand different ways to make a Rainbow Dragon.
The following are some examples of conceivable combinations, but they are by no means exhaustive:
- Blue fire + crystal = rainbow dragon
- Blue fire + quake = rainbow dragon
- Seaweed + sonic = rainbow dragon
- Tree + snow = rainbow dragon
- Scorch + ice = rainbow dragon
- Lava + seaweed = rainbow dragon
- Blazing + crystal = rainbow dragon
The breeding time of the rainbow dragon:
When you choose your two dragons and begin the breeding process, you’ll be given an estimate of how long it will take. It might be a Rainbow Dragon if the indicated time is 48 hours or 38 hours and 24 minutes.
Also Read: How to Breed a Sun Dragon in Dragonvale? | Simple Guide!
Hatching time of the rainbow dragon:
Incubation takes 48 hours for Rainbow Dragons. This can also be paid for using gems. A Rainbow Dragon can be identified by its rainbow-striped egg.
Get the rainbow dragon by buying it:
The rainbow dragon costs 2500 gems to purchase.
Sell the rainbow dragon:
To sell this item, you will have to spend 2,500,000 gold
Characteristics Of The Rainbow Dragon:
- On September 14/2011, the Rainbow Dragon was released simultaneously with the game.
- As a result, it truly is the first epic dragon to have ever been released.
- As of an unauthorized update on December 18/2012, the Rainbow Dragon’s adult form gained the ability to walk on the habitat. In addition, the newborn form was given the ability to fly above its environment.
- The adult Rainbow Dragon can be seen in the achievement icon “Double Rainbow All the Way!” on Game Center.
- The Rainbow Dragon was put on sale for a short time on March 17/2017.
- There was a price increase from 1,250 to 2,500 gems on March 20/2017, which marked the end of Rainbow Dragon’s sale.
Also Read: How to Breed a Moon Dragon in Dragonvale? | Simple Guide!
Earning Rates Of The Rainbow Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 63
- Lvl. 2 100
- Lvl. 3 138
- Lvl. 4 175
- Lvl. 5 213
- Lvl. 6 250
- Lvl. 7 288
- Lvl. 8 325
- Lvl. 9 363
- Lvl. 10 400
- Lvl. 11 438
- Lvl. 12 475
- Lvl. 13 512
- Lvl. 14 550
- Lvl. 15 587
- Lvl. 16 625
- Lvl. 17 663
- Lvl. 18 700
- Lvl. 19 738
- Lvl. 20 775
- Rainbow Dragons are an uncommon species in Dragonvale.
- The Rainbow Dragon can be created by breeding any two dragons that possess at least four different elements in any order at any breeding cave.
- Rainbow Dragons take 48 hours to hatch and 48 hours or 38 hours and 24 minutes to breed.
I hope there is no misconception about how to breed a rainbow dragon in dragonvale? You are more than welcome to share your valuable suggestions.