There is an ultra-rare breed of dragon nestled amongst the Shimmering Isles and the edge of Skyie Meadows in the Sky Mountains. It is called the Celtic Dragon. A brewer of magical potions named O’Hara the Stout combined his abilities with the magic of wizard Brezhoneg, a wizard inspired by a Celtic dragon’s golden knotted horns that allowed the dragons to live at the end of the rainbow. However, that will soon unravel despite all the magic, and the Celtic dragon will disappear for good. Read below to know more about how to breed a Celtic dragon in dragonvale?
Get a Celtic Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- Any breeding cave can be used for breeding the Celtic Dragon by using two types of dragons: the Storm Dragon and an elemental dragon containing the plant element.
- The breeding combination is the best to date, whether tri-element or dual-element.
- Celtic dragon is the first dragon with the Rainbow element that can be bred with only three elements instead of four because it has the Rainbow element in its DNA.
- The parking level must be 12 or higher to breed this dragon.
Few Breeding Combos Of The Celtic Dragon:
The Celtic dragon is a creature that can be created with the help of the elements of air, storm, and plants. Some of the elements that might be used in such a combination would be:
- Storm dragon + lichen dragon = Celtic dragon
- Storm dragon + plant dragon = Celtic dragon
- Storm dragon + flower dragon = Celtic dragon
- Storm dragon + bloom dragon = Celtic dragon
The breeding time of the Celtic dragon:
Incubation lasts 17 hours or 13 hours and 36 minutes during the breeding season for Celtic dragon eggs. By spending gems, you can make the breeding process go faster.
Hatching time of the Celtic dragon:
After the Celtic dragon egg incubates for 17 hours, it will be ready to hatch after spending another 17 hours in the nursery.
Get the Celtic dragon by buying it:
Purchasing the Celtic dragon will cost you 2513 gems.
Sell the Celtic dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 25,00,000 gold.
Also Read: How to Breed a Gold Dragon in Dragonvale? | Simple Guide!
Characteristics Of The Celtic Dragon:
- The Celtic Dragon is the first to have wings with the Rainbow Element.
- At the beginning of October 2013, the Celtic Dragon was available at level 11, but on October 9/2013, the level availability was changed to level 12.
- Aside from the Bring ‘Em Back events, the Celtic Dragon did not appear in 2017 for an unexplained reason.
- The Celtic Dragon’s egg is a design that resembles the symbol of the Trinity knot.
- There is a possibility that the 17-hour breeding and incubation time refers to the 17th of March as Saint Patrick’s Day.
- Upon its release, the Celtic Dragon did not have an incubation period displayed in the market.
Also Read: How to Get a Seasonal Dragon in Dragonvale? | Simple Guide!
Earning Rates Of The Celtic Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 53
- Lvl. 2 83
- Lvl. 3 115
- Lvl. 4 146
- Lvl. 5 177
- Lvl. 6 209
- Lvl. 7 240
- Lvl. 8 271
- Lvl. 9 303
- Lvl. 10 334
- Lvl. 11 365
- Lvl. 12 397
- Lvl. 13 428
- Lvl. 14 459
- Lvl. 15 490
- Lvl. 16 522
- Lvl. 17 553
- Lvl. 18 584
- Lvl. 19 616
- Lvl. 20 647
- Celtic Dragons live among the Shimmering Isles and on the edge of Sky Meadows among the Sky Mountains.
- Celtic can breed storm dragons and elemental dragons with plant elements.
- Celtic dragons can only be bred with three elements instead of four. This is the first rainbow element dragon.
- Celtic dragons take 17 hours to incubate and hatch.
Have you figured out how to breed a Celtic dragon in Dragonvale? Could you please let me know what you think about this and your suggestions?