Table of Contents
Opal dragons are said to display every colour in the visible spectrum. Indeed, it is anticipated that they will demonstrate some invisible ones. Invisible dragons are simply opal dragons dressed in more difficult colours to detect. Our wizards have no way of verifying this report. The breeding of this dragon is not possible at this time. Let’s find out if there is any possibility of how to breed an opal dragon in dragonvale?
Get an Opal Dragon By Breeding in DragonVale:
- The Opal Dragon can be bred with either a Lava Dragon or a Mud Dragon, in any order, at any Breeding Cave, by using either of them together.
- Despite being a Gemstone dragon, it cannot mate with metallic or non-metallic dragons and earns gems in exchange for gold.
- To obtain the Opal Dragon, you must breed a Lava Dragon with a Mud Dragon in October.
- A dragon can only breed with another dragon of the same breed or its species, but it cannot breed with a different species.
The breeding time of the Opal dragon:
Opal dragon eggs take 31 hours to incubate during the breeding season, while incubation lasts 24 hours and 48 minutes. If you spend gems on breeding, you can speed up the breed process a lot.
Hatching time of the Opal dragon:
The Opal dragon egg will be ready to hatch after spending another 31 hours in the nursery following a 31-hour incubation period.
Get the Opal dragon by buying it:
Purchasing the opal dragon will cost you 1475 gems.
Sell the Opal dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 15,00,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Opal Dragon:
- Opals have been recognized as the birthstone for October since ancient times.
- DragonVale’s Facebook page did not release any sneak peeks for the Opal Dragon, the first gemstone dragon available. In the past, DragonVale announced the preview on October 2, 2012.
- On June 15, 2016, the Opal Dragon’s description was slightly modified. During the previous report, the last line said that opal dragons and all gemstone dragons could not breed.
- On June 22, 2016, it was added a new line of text to the description of the Opal Dragon stated: “This dragon is not fertile at this time.”.
- In the world of opals, the Opal Dragon is regarded as being a black opal. Although they are not truly black, they are very dark, allowing them to magnify diffracted colors, giving them an enhanced brilliance.
Earning Rates Of The Opal Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvls 1-3 = 2/months
- Lvls 4-7 = 3/months
- Lvls 8-9 = 4/months
- Lvls 10 = 1/week
- As per the legends, opal dragons can display every colour seen on earth.
- Invisible dragons are opal dragons in colours that are harder to detect.
- You can breed the Opal Dragon with either a Lava Dragon or a Mud Dragon.
- The Opal dragon egg will hatch after 31 hours in the nursery after being incubated for 31 hours.
- The Opal Dragon can be thought of as being a black opal in the world of opals.
You may submit additional tips, combinations, or level guides you find related to how to breed an opal dragon in dragonvale? What do you think of this, and what suggestions do you have? Comment here, please.