Table of Contents
A butterfly dragon is a fascinating creature, flightless as a baby, but subsequently morphs into a multi-winged creature of majestic beauty. A flock of these butterflies can be seen fluttering around the lush Sykie Meadows. Those large and beautiful wings are sure to attract visitors’ attention until the visitor mistakenly thinks that the wings are the wing-fluttering wings of a dread dragon. Are you ready to discover how to breed a butterfly dragon in dragonvale?
Get a Butterfly Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- Breeding the Butterfly Dragon can be done by using two dragons, including a Firefly Dragon and any dragon that possesses the air element, in either order, at any breeding cave.
- A Butterfly Dragon is an Event-Only Dragon only available through various events in Dragonvale.
- For the time being, the Butterfly Dragon will temporarily be purchased in exchange for Gems without the need to visit the island before its purchase.
The breeding time of the butterfly dragon:
Butterfly dragon eggs can be incubated during the breeding period, which lasts 12 hours or 9 hours and 36 minutes. The butterfly Dragon egg is ready for incubation when it reaches the end of this period.
Hatching time of the butterfly dragon:
As soon as the butterfly dragon egg has spent 12 hours incubating, it will spend another 12 hours in the nursery until it is ready to hatch.
Get the butterfly dragon by buying it:
The butterfly dragon is available for a price of 650 gems, in which case you can purchase it.
Sell the butterfly dragon:
To sell this item, you will have to spend 1,00,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Butterfly Dragon:
- The Plasma Dragon and the hidden Current Dragon were released as part of their associated decoration with the Butterfly Dragon.
- The Butterfly Dragon is the first dragon with wings that move independently.
- Butterfly Dragons are described as ‘flying as babies’ in their description.
- Most likely, this refers to the stage in a butterfly’s life when it is a caterpillar.
- In the Butterfly Dragon’s description, the mention of “lush Sykie” can be found. In this case, the play on words is likely to be based on the Greek word psyche, which means butterfly.
- There’s a strong possibility that this is a play on the Greek word “psyche,” which means butterfly.
- Butterfly Dragon’s wings bear an eye-like pattern, similar to how some butterflies and moths have eye-like patterns on their wings to frighten predators away.
- The tips of the wings are similar to nostrils, while the spines on the tail are similar to teeth.
- All three elements are used to mimic the sound of a dragon’s chomping mouth when its wings are adjusted vertically.
- At first, the Butterfly Dragon was only available at level 14, but on October 9, 2013, that was changed to level 16.
Earning Rates Of The Butterfly Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 15
- Lvl. 2 24
- Lvl. 3 33
- Lvl. 4 42
- Lvl. 5 51
- Lvl. 6 60
- Lvl. 7 69
- Lvl. 8 78
- Lvl. 9 87
- Lvl. 10 96
- Lvl. 11 105
- Lvl. 12 114
- Lvl. 13 123
- Lvl. 14 132
- Lvl. 15 141
- Lvl. 16 150
- Lvl. 17 159
- Lvl. 18 168
- Lvl. 19 177
- Lvl. 20 186
The butterfly dragon is a fascinating creature, lovely, unable to fly as a baby. It is possible to breed the Butterfly Dragon by using two dragons, such as a Firefly Dragon and any dragon that is air-element based.
It will spend another 12 hours in the nursery until it is ready to hatch, or you can incubate the eggs during the breeding period, which lasts 12 hours or 9 hours and 36 minutes. Do you know of any other tips hints that you can share about how to breed a butterfly dragon in dragonvale? Let us know what you think in the Submit your Stuff section.