DragonVale players will only obtain the Garnet Dragon from the Gemstone series during January. The Garnet dragon was initially thought to be unsuitable for parks due to its aggressive behaviour, as it was first discovered in a couple of inlets in the Shimmering Isles. The witch Amalthea showed us how to properly care for these beautiful creatures by teaching us how to properly tame and maintain them. Wizards have been fascinated by these dragons ever since! They have a blast whenever they encounter them! It is unfortunately not possible to breed this dragon at the moment. Want to know other methods of how to breed a garnet dragon in dragonvale? Keep reading.
Get The Garnet Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- In any Breeding Cave, a Garnet Dragon can be bred by using a Smoke Dragon followed by an Obsidian Dragon, whichever order is best.
- The Garnet Dragon represents a combination of elements from three worlds: Fire, Earth, and Air.
- To access the Garnet Dragon, players must reach a level of 16 or above.
- However, before you can breed a Garnet Dragon, you must first breed one of these dragons if you do not already have one or both of them.
- To select the Smoke Dragon, tap on the Obsidian Dragon in one column while selecting the Smoke Dragon in the other column.
- When your dragons begin to breed, the light on Epic Breeding Island will start flashing to let you know it is time for them to breed.
- A Garnet Dragon egg is red with three green scales at its bottom.
The breeding time of the garnet dragon:
During the breeding period of the Garnet Dragon, which lasts 31 hours or 24 hours 48minutes, the Garnet Dragon egg is ready for incubation.
Hatching time of the garnet dragon:
After 31 hours of incubation, the Garnet Dragon egg will have to spend 31 hours in the Nursery before it is ready for hatching.
Get the garnet dragon by buying it:
The garnet dragon can be purchased for a price of 1525 gems.
Sell the garnet dragon:
To sell this item, you will have to spend 1,500,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Garnet Dragon:
- Garnet is a birthstone that is associated with January.
- Garnet Dragon is the first gemstone dragon released, while the stone dragon released one month before was still on the market.
- Backflip Studios participated in the Bring them Back event, during which limited supplies of dragons and decorations were re-released for a short period before December 18, 2012.
- Although the Garnet Dragon can swim on the Gemstone Island, it must come up for air every time it swims.
- This Dragon initially had a level availability of 14, but this was changed to level 16 on October 9, 2013. It was initially available at level 14.
- The Garnet Dragon’s description was recently updated on June 22, 2016, to include an additional line stating that the dragon cannot breed at present.
- As we can see, the Garnet Dragon seems to be based on a goat and a fish design, which is commonly associated with the Capricorn zodiac sign.
- In the description, it is mentioned that “abrasive attitudes” are present. In this particular case, it is likely referring to the fact that garnets typically have abrasive textures that are removed before being polished.
Earning Rates Of The Garnet Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvls 1-3 = 2/months
- Lvls 4-7 = 3/months
- Lvls 8-9 = 4/months
- Lvls 10 = 1/week
- Because Garnet dragons are aggressive, they were initially considered unsuitable for parks.
- To breed a Garnet Dragon, first breed a Smoke Dragon, then breed an Obsidian Dragon, until the Garnet Dragon is born.
- Players need to reach a level of 16 or higher to access the Garnet Dragon.
- When it is time for the Garnet Dragon egg to hatch, it has to spend 31 hours in the Nursery during its breeding period, which lasts 31 hours or 24 hours 48 minutes.
Please submit any other tricks, tips, hints, glitches, or level guides that you find related to how to breed a granite dragon in dragonvale? Share them with others by Submitting your Stuff.