Table of Contents
During the Mogok Caves expedition, an old wizard only known as Mohs discovered the ruby dragon. In his haste to grab the rubies, he reached for the dragon’s tail, which caused him to lose them. If you want to capture the glimmer of a thousand lakes, the light of a million sunsets, and the warmth of the most intense fires, get the Ruby Dragon, and you will attract visitors to your island! Today we will elaborate on how to get a ruby dragon in dragonvale?
Get a Ruby Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- A Chrome Dragon can be bred with a Scorch Dragon, either one or both in your choice of order, in any Breeding Cave to create a Ruby Dragon.
- It represents the month of July, making it the third Gemstone Dragon in the game.
- Instead of earning gold from it, it makes gems.
- Neither the Ruby Dragon nor any other dragon can be crossed with another dragon, so breeding with another Ruby Dragon is impossible.
- To create ruby dragons, you need to combine the following dragons:
- Chrome + scorch = ruby dragon
The breeding time of the ruby dragon:
To breed topaz dragons, one must allow a minimum of 31 hours per cycle. By spending some gems, you can speed up breeding.
Hatching time of the ruby dragon:
After 31 more hours in the nursery, the ruby dragon egg is ready to hatch.
Get the ruby dragon by buying it:
Purchasing the ruby dragon will cost you 1525 gems.
Sell the ruby dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 1,500,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Ruby Dragon:
- Despite only being able to sleep at the baby stage, the Ruby Dragon is the first dragon to have a sleeping animation.
- It is the July birthstone to wear rubies.
- Ruby Dragons had initially been available at level 17, but on October 9, 2013, the level availability was changed to level 12.
- A level availability change was made to level 18 on an unknown date.
- The description of the Ruby Dragon was slightly altered on June 15, 2016.
- Ruby dragons can’t breed with any other gemstone dragon-like all gemstone dragons.
- A new line has been added to the Ruby Dragon’s description as of June 22, 2016, stating: “This dragon cannot breed for the time being.”
- Ruby Dragon was on sale at a discounted price for a limited period from June 19 to June 20. The Ruby Dragon was sold from 152 to 1,525 gems on June 20.
- Ruby Dragons might be bred from Chrome Dragons because rubies are red because of chromium.
- This requirement may reflect that the Verneuil process, used to create rubies from corundum, is called “flame fusion”.
Earning Rates Of The Ruby Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvls 1-3 = 2/months
- Lvls 4-7 = 3/months
- Lvls 8-9 = 4/months
- Lvls 10 = 1/week
- When you want a thousand lakes, a million sunsets, and the warmth of millions of fires, get the Ruby Dragon, and your island will become a tourist destination.
- If you want a Ruby Dragon, you must breed a Chrome Dragon with a Scorch Dragon in July.
- At level 17, the Ruby Dragon earns 100,000 XP, has a breeding time of 31 hours, and sells 1,500,000 gold.
What did you think about reading how to get a ruby dragon in dragonvale? I hope you found this knowledgeable.