You shouldn’t be surprised if your visitors gather around the Dream Habitat. When gazing at the Daydream Dragon, one is likely to become lost in thought. It’s almost like you can hear the soft notes of a stringed instrument drifting off into a bit of a haze while thinking. Are you ready to explore this dreamy dragon and want to know how to breed a daydream dragon in dragonvale? Continue reading.
Get a Daydream Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- In either order, breeding the Daydream Dragon with a Mirage Dragon followed by a Hypnotic Dragon can be accomplished at any Breeding Cave.
- Dream dragons are tough to breed due to their nature.
- Like most dragons of the Dream element, Daydream dragons live in the Dreamworld.
- Daydream Dragon is a legendary dragon from the Dream element.
The breeding time of a daydream dragon:
You need at least 29 hours a cycle to breed a daydream dragon. Spending some gems can enhance breeding.
Hatching time of the daydream dragon:
It took 29 hours for the egg of the daydream dragon to hatch in the nursery.
Get the daydream dragon by buying it:
Purchasing the daydream dragon will cost you 2750 gems.
Sell the daydream dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 85,00,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Daydream Dragon:
- Dream or Omnitats are the two habitats where Daydream dragons live.
- The Dragon Fruit, Berry Bauble, and Jelly Plants are some of the favorite foods of Daydream dragons.
- In addition to the Daydream Dragon and the Sweet Dreamin’ Tree, the Daydream Dragon was released on August 21, 2014.
- It’s possible to sleep as a juvenile or an adult Daydream Dragon.
- For a limited time, the Daydream Dragon is on sale for a reduced price starting September 7, 2017.
- During the Daydream Dragon’s sale on September 8, 2017, the price went up from 275 to 2,750 gems.
- According to the description of the Daydream Dragon, daydream dragon plays “soft melodies.”
- String instruments are part of the instruments used in the song “Daydream” by the Wallace Collection.
Earning Rates Of The Daydream Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 52
- Lvl. 2 83
- Lvl. 3 115
- Lvl. 4 146
- Lvl. 5 177
- Lvl. 6 209
- Lvl. 7 240
- Lvl. 8 271
- Lvl. 9 303
- Lvl. 10 334
- Lvl. 11 365
- Lvl. 12 397
- Lvl. 13 428
- Lvl. 14 459
- Lvl. 15 490
- Lvl. 16 522
- Lvl. 17 553
- Lvl. 18 584
- Lvl. 19 616
- Lvl. 20 647
- Daydream Dragons are mythical creatures from the Dream element.
- As with all dragons belonging to the Dream element, Daydream dragons live within the Dreamworld.
- Daydream Dragons are bred using a Mirage Dragon and a Hypnotic Dragon.
- The egg takes 29 hours to incubate and another 29 hours to hatch.
Thank you for reading how to breed a daydream dragon in dragonvale. Your contribution is greatly appreciated. Do not hesitate to continue supporting us.