The explorer Antonio von Sickengen discovered the platinum treasure dragon in a cave deep in the Berrywhite Mountains while exploring a cave. He spent the rest of his life raising and studying quicksilver dragons after becoming famous with the platinum dragon. In DragonVale’s Element series, the Platinum Dragon is the third dragon launched. Let’s try to understand how to breed a platinum dragon in dragonvale?
Get a Platinum Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- The Platinum Dragon can be bred at any Breeding Cave by using any two dragons, in any order, that contains the water element and the metal element to create it.
- Platinum dragon is the third dragon release in DragonVale’s Element series. The Platinum Dragon is only available to level 19 or higher players.
- You can start advancing toward Level 19 by tapping “Goals” on the home screen. Complete the listed featured goals to do so.
- Like the Gold Dragon, Silver Dragon, and Bronze Dragon, Platinum Dragon is also a Treasure Dragon.
Few Combinations Of A Platinum Dragon:
Choose a dragon of either Water or Metal element from the columns. To breed the Platinum Dragon, combine any of the following elements:
- Quicksilver + metal = platinum dragon
- Rust + water = platinum dragon
- Quicksilver + rust = platinum dragon
- Water + metal = platinum dragon
The breeding time of a Platinum dragon:
For the Platinum Dragon, the breeding period lasts 49 hours, and the egg is ready to be incubated after that. Platinum Dragon eggs have iridescent effects with a purple color.
Hatching time of the platinum dragon:
To hatch the Platinum Dragon eggs, they will need to incubate for another 49 hours in the Nursery. A gem cannot accelerate the incubation period.
Get a platinum dragon by buying it:
Purchasing a platinum dragon will cost you 2400 gems.
Sell a platinum dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 6,000,000 gold.
Characteristics Of A Platinum Dragon:
- The Platinum Dragon and the Glacier Dragon were released together on December 6/2012.
- On October 9/2013, the Platinum Dragon’s level availability was changed to 19 from 17, thus making it available at level 19.
- Platinum Dragon, which was on sale for a limited time on November 28/2013, was listed at a reduced price.
- One hour later, the Platinum Dragon’s sale ended with the price rising from 480 to 2,400 gems.
- Due to the rarity of the Platinum Dragon, it may take several attempts to breed it.
- Platinum Dragon’s primary elements have changed from Air and Metal to Water and Metal, matching its breeding combination, on August 16th/2021.
- There is a reference to “Berrywhite Mountains” in the description of the Platinum Dragon. Barry White, an American singer and songwriter, is likely referred to here.
- According to the description, the fact that quicksilver dragons appear in the report might also refer to the elements used to breed the Platinum Dragon.
Earning Rates Of A Platinum Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 36
- Lvl. 2 57
- Lvl. 3 79
- Lvl. 4 101
- Lvl. 5 122
- Lvl. 6 144
- Lvl. 7 165
- Lvl. 8 187
- Lvl. 9 208
- Lvl. 10 230
- Lvl. 11 251
- Lvl. 12 273
- Lvl. 13 295
- Lvl. 14 316
- Lvl. 15 338
- Lvl. 16 359
- Lvl. 17 381
- Lvl. 18 402
- Lvl. 19 424
- Lvl. 20 446
- Platinum Dragons are part of DragonVale’s Element series, only available to level 19+ players.
- The Platinum Dragon is also known as a Treasure Dragon.
- Dragons containing the Metal and Water elements can breed the Platinum Dragon.
- It takes 49 hours for an egg to incubate and 49 hours to hatch.
I hope you enjoyed reading how to breed a platinum dragon in dragonvale? Thanks for taking the time to read this.