Originally from the Far North, hybrid dragons are bred only at the end of the year when they are ready to have their first offspring. The magic toymaker Sandakloz traveled north centuries to study these rare creatures. Although he never returned home, children have discovered magical toys in boxes containing the old mage’s signature every year during the month when reindeer dragons can be bred, but they have never found the old mage’s home. Wondering how to breed a reindeer dragon in dragonvale? Keep reading.
Get The Reindeer Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- Any two dragons that contain the Cold and Plant elements, in either order, may be used to breed the Reindeer Dragon at any Breeding Cave by combining these two elements.
- Cold and Plant are the opposing elements in DragonVale, so using both a Cold Boost and a Plant Boost will damage the Reindeer Dragon.
- Before you breed a Reindeer Dragon, make sure you have the latest version of your game.
Few Breeding Combos Of The Reindeer Dragon:
Reindeer dragons are created by combining elements of cold and plants. Here are some elements that may be included in such a combination:
- Blue fire dragon + plant dragon = reindeer dragon
- Snow dragon + plant dragon = reindeer dragon
- Snow dragon + tree dragon = reindeer dragon
- Ice dragon + plant dragon = reindeer dragon
- Ice dragon + poison dragon = reindeer dragon
- Cold dragon + seaweed dragon = reindeer dragon
The breeding time of the Reindeer dragon:
Reindeer dragon eggs require 5 hours of incubation during breeding. Adding gems to your breeding process will speed up the process.
Hatching time of the Reindeer dragon:
After an incubation period of 5 hours, the Reindeer dragon egg is ready to hatch after another 5 hours in the nursery.
Get the Reindeer dragon by buying it:
Purchasing the reindeer dragon will cost you 100 gems.
Sell the Reindeer dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 100,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Reindeer Dragon:
- To obtain the Reindeer Dragon, you need to collect 2,245 ice berries during the Jolly Jubilee.
- In Tundra Rumble, the Reindeer Dragon is available for 785 ice berries.
- The Reindeer Dragon and Epic Breeding Island were released with the original seven elemental shrines.
- Before introducing the Metal Dragon, the Reindeer Dragon was opposite the plant dragon, which was opposite to the cold dragon.
- Due to the metal being the opposite of plant, cold and plant boost now affect the earnings of Reindeer Dragons differently.
- According to the description, the Reindeer Dragon possesses “magical toys in boxes whose contents are signed by an old mage”. This probably refers to Santa Claus bringing Christmas gifts to everyone.
Earning Rates Of The Reindeer Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 15
- Lvl. 2 24
- Lvl. 3 33
- Lvl. 4 42
- Lvl. 5 51
- Lvl. 6 60
- Lvl. 7 69
- Lvl. 8 78
- Lvl. 9 87
- Lvl. 10 96
- Lvl. 11 105
- Lvl. 12 114
- Lvl. 13 123
- Lvl. 14 132
- Lvl. 15 141
- Lvl. 16 150
- Lvl. 17 159
- Lvl. 18 168
- Lvl. 19 177
- Lvl. 20 186
- A reindeer dragon is bred only when it is ready for its first offspring at the end of the year.
- The Reindeer Dragon can be bred using either Cold or Plant elements.
- Both Cold Boost and Plant Boost damage the Reindeer Dragon because they are opposing elements in DragonVale.
- An egg of the reindeer dragon requires 5 hours of incubation during breeding and another 5 hours in the nursery to hatch.
Thank you for reading how to breed a reindeer dragon in dragonvale. Please share it with your friends if you find it helpful.