Table of Contents
Amber dragons are ancient specimens of dragonkind, discovered in the Drakar Forest more than 2,000 years ago. As amber dragon ages, its skin becomes harder, sometimes trapping ancient artifacts. Some Gemstone Dragons represent multiple birth months, ranging from August through November. Amber dragons can no longer breed. Let’s know further about how to breed amber dragon in dragonvale?
Get A Amber Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- It can be bred by using either a Quake Dragon or an Evergreen Dragon, in either order, at any Breeding Cave to become the Amber Dragon.
- Amber Dragons earn gems instead of gold and are not allowed to mate.
- Amber Dragons are created by breeding Quake Dragons with Evergreen Dragons between August and November.
- To breed successfully, you must reach level 14.
- The most popular combination appears to be quake + evergreen = amber dragon.
The Breeding Time Of A Amber Dragon:
The amber dragon has a base breeding period of 30 hours, which is more than enough time to breed successfully.
Hatching Time Of Amber Dragon:
The amber dragon eggs will need to incubate for another 30 hours to hatch in the nursery.
Get an amber dragon by buying it:
Purchasing an amber dragon will cost you 1500 gems.
Sell an amber dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 1,500,000 gold.
Characteristics Of A Amber Dragon:
- Amber Dragon and its pedestal are the first dragons on sale for a limited time.
- Amber Dragon’s sale ended on August 19, 2013, with the price rising from 150 to 1500 gems.
- Neither the Amber Dragon nor any other dragon can be bred with, including another Amber Dragon.
- Amber Dragons are the only quarterly gemstone dragons that don’t require a breeding partner.
- On October 9, 2013, Amber Dragons were made available at level 12 rather than level 11.
- The Amber Dragon’s description was updated on June 22, 2016, adding a line stating, “At this time, the Amber Dragon cannot breed.”.
- According to its description, the Amber Dragon can entrap remnants of ancient civilisations. It is likely a reference to the fact that amber traps some insects as it hardens, helping to preserve them.
- Ancient insects have been found in hardened amber that is exceptionally preserved despite their age.
- As amber is made out of hardened tree resin, the use of the Evergreen Dragon in the Amber Dragon’s breeding combination is likely a reference to this fact.
Earning Rates Of A Amber Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvls 1-5 = 1 month
- Lvls 6-10 = 2 month
- Gemstone Dragon Amber represents several birth months spanning from August to November.
- The Amber Dragon can be obtained by breeding a Quake Dragon with an Evergreen Dragon between August and November.
- All quarterly gemstone dragons except Amber don’t require breeding partners.
- Upon breeding successfully at level 11, it earns 100,000 experience points and a 30 hour 26, minute breeding time.
Does it go well in explaining how to breed amber dragon in DragonVale? I welcome any addition to the information.