When the sun’s rays are shielded from their rays during lunar eclipses, the rare lunar eclipse dragon ventures from its habitat on the dark side of the moon to keep warm in such a frigid, sunless environment, this dragon has been blessed with a thick layer of fat. However, some wizards suggest they’re just very big-boned to protect them from the surrounding environment. Today we will thoroughly study guidelines about how to breed a lunar eclipse dragon in dragonvale?
Get A Lunar Eclipse Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- Using any two dragons derived from the Earth, Cold, or Air elements, the Lunar Eclipse Dragon can be bred in any Breeding Cave.
- As with the Solar Eclipse Dragon, the Lunar Eclipse Dragon is a limited edition dragon that is not widely available.
- You can breed a lunar eclipse at any time since it can occur around the globe at any moment. To breed a lunar eclipse, watch the market, and once it becomes available, buy it.
- You must get to level 14 to be able to breed successfully.
- The most popular combination seems to be Sandstorm + Cold = lunar eclipse dragon.
The breeding time of a lunar eclipse dragon:
In terms of breeding time, the Lunar Eclipse Dragon has a base breeding time of 48 hours.
Hatching time of lunar eclipse dragon:
The eggs will need to incubate for another 48 hours for the lunar eclipse Dragon eggs to hatch in the nursery.
Get a lunar eclipse dragon by buying it:
Purchasing a lunar eclipse dragon will cost you 2250 gems.
Sell a lunar eclipse dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 2,250,000 gold.
Characteristics Of A Lunar Eclipse Dragon:
- It was initially released in conjunction with the Solar Eclipse Dragon’s release and the Umbral Sculpture.
- Lunar Eclipse Dragons have not always had perfectly round eggs because of their small craters.
- On October 9/2013, the Lunar Eclipse Dragon level availability was increased to level 16.
- Lunar Eclipse Dragons are described as being “grazed with thick layers of blubber to keep them warm” this is likely a reference to polar animals such as whales or seals, which have thick layers of special fat that helps them keep warm.
- This is a logical adaptation, as the Lunar Eclipse Dragon lives on the moon’s dark side.
- Because the moon does not have any atmosphere and thus does not have any form of insulation, any parts of its surface which are not facing directly to the Sun will become extremely cold.
- Lunar Eclipse Dragon’s description mentions “the dark side of the moon,” which may be referring to Pink Floyd’s album “The Dark Side of the Moon.”
Earning Rates Of A Lunar Eclipse Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 48
- Lvl. 2 77
- Lvl. 3 106
- Lvl. 4 134
- Lvl. 5 163
- Lvl. 6 192
- Lvl. 7 221
- Lvl. 8 250
- Lvl. 9 278
- Lvl. 10 307
- Lvl. 11 336
- Lvl. 12 365
- Lvl. 13 394
- Lvl. 14 422
- Lvl. 15 451
- Lvl. 16 480
- Lvl. 17 509
- Lvl. 18 538
- Lvl. 19 566
- Lvl. 20 595
- The Lunar Eclipse Dragon is a limited edition dragon like the Solar Eclipse Dragon.
- Buy the lunar eclipse when it appears on the market; to breed successfully, you must be at least level 14.
- A Lunar Eclipse Dragon can be bred from two dragons derived from Earth, Cold, or Air.
- After you reach level 14, the Lunar Eclipse Dragon offers 100,000 XP for successful breeding. Once it has a breeding time of 48 hours sells for 2,250,000 coins.
I hope it goes well in explaining how to breed a lunar eclipse dragon in dragonvale? Any addition in information is welcome.