During the creation of the Seasonal Habitat, the wizard Akitu helped form the magical energies within. The following morning, as he walked out of the habitat to study the work he would be doing, he discovered yet another energetic and rare dragon had joined. In honor of the first spring day, the first time he saw this breed of dragon, he decided to name it a spring dragon. Akitu is sure that these creatures follow the seasonal patterns of the Northern Hemisphere and that they will not stick around forever. Join us to discover how to breed a spring dragon in dragonvale?
Get a Spring Dragon By Breeding in DragonVale:
- The spring dragon can be bred from any two dragons in any order that contains Fire, Cold, and Lightning elements, at any one of the Breeding Caves.
- The Spring Dragon is a dragon with limited availability during the spring months.
- The availability of spring dragons should last until the middle of June, about a month from the beginning of spring.
- The most common combinations are as follows:
- Hail + fire = spring dragon
- Storm + fire = spring dragon
The breeding time of the spring dragon:
It is estimated that the Spring Dragon needs 24 hours or 19 hours 12 minutes to breed. Gems can be spent to fast-track the breeding process for spring dragon eggs.
Hatching time of the spring dragon:
In the nursery, the spring dragon egg will be incubated for 24 hours, after which it will hatch.
Get the spring dragon by buying it:
To purchase the spring dragon, you will need 1500 gems.
Sell the spring dragon:
Its selling price is at the moment 15,00,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Spring Dragon:
- It has been confirmed through a Facebook post by Backflip Studios and through the in-game notification that the Spring Dragon will be available throughout the whole Spring season (mid-June).
- Spring Dragon is the first limited edition epic dragon with the element of Seasonal woven into its design.
- There was initially an option to buy the Spring Dragon at level 11, but that level option was changed from level 11 to level 16 on October 9/2013.
- The wizard Akitu that appears in the description might be referring to Akitu, which was a spring festival celebrated in ancient Mesopotamia.
- If we compare the Spring Dragon with the Seasonal Dragon, it is a poor earner compared to those during the season.
Earning Rates Of The Spring Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 33
- Lvl. 2 53
- Lvl. 3 73
- Lvl. 4 93
- Lvl. 5 113
- Lvl. 6 133
- Lvl. 7 153
- Lvl. 8 173
- Lvl. 9 193
- Lvl. 10 213
- Lvl. 11 233
- Lvl. 12 253
- Lvl. 13 273
- Lvl. 14 293
- Lvl. 15 313
- Lvl. 16 333
- Lvl. 17 353
- Lvl. 18 373
- Lvl. 19 393
- Lvl. 20 413
- Upon seeing the spring dragon for the first time, Akitu decided to name it a spring dragon.
- To breed a Spring Dragon, you just need dragons with Cold, Fire, and Lighting attributes.
- Dragons will remain available until mid-June, about a month after spring began.
- The berry dragon egg will be incubated for 24 hours, after which it will hatch after 24 hours.
I have tried my level best to make it easy to understand how to breed a spring dragon in dragonvale? More suggestions and queries are more than welcome.