Table of Contents
For the natives of the stark lands of the North, the harsh winter months have long been a source of pain. According to the wizard Marten Slowquill, winter dragons are not only a separate breed but a distinct breed and have long been believed to be shaggy variants of forest dragons. Furthermore, they have been found to grow such oversized coats of fur just before the first snowfall that it is a harbinger of when winter will arrive, giving people in the north a sense of when winter is coming. Want to breed this snowy dragon? Read below the further steps of how to breed a winter dragon in dragonvale?
Get a Winter Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- A Winter Dragon can be bred by combining any two dragons that contain the Earth, Cold, and Air elements, which will be selected from any cave you own in any combination you choose.
- The most common combinations to breed winter dragon are as follows:
- Mistletoe dragon + snow dragon = winter dragon
- Twinkle dragon + snowpocalypse dragon = winter dragon
- Elder air + earth = winter dragon
- The average success rate of this combination is 12%.
The breeding time of the winter dragon:
A winter dragon is believed to breed in 24 hours, or 19 hours and 12 minutes.
Hatching time of the winter dragon:
This egg will be incubated in the nursery for 24 hours before hatching. Unlike other dragon eggs, the winter dragon egg is a grayish color with swirls of white.
Get the winter dragon by buying it:
You will need 1500 gems to purchase the winter dragon.
Sell the winter dragon:
The selling price of the winter dragon is 1,500,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Winter Dragon:
- Native Americans have not had to deal with winter and its challenges for a long time. – This is a reference to how it’s been so long since they experienced winter and its challenges.
- The winter dragon contains multiple references to popular television Game of Thrones and the books that form the basis of the series.
- “Dire” may refer to dire wolves appearing in the series, the sigil of House Stark but were hidden north of The Wall until Jon Snow and the Stark family adopted six cubs.
- Moreover, winter dragon grows their long coats just before the first snowfall, bringing a harbinger of the coming winter.
- The word “shaggy” could be a nod to Rickon Stark’s wolf, Shaggydog, who he owned in Game of Thrones.
- Until February 22, the winter dragon will be around, and it’s not a hard-to-breed dragon.
Earning Rates Of The Winter Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 33
- Lvl. 2 53
- Lvl. 3 73
- Lvl. 4 93
- Lvl. 5 113
- Lvl. 6 133
- Lvl. 7 153
- Lvl. 8 173
- Lvl. 9 193
- Lvl. 10 213
- Lvl. 11 233
- Lvl. 12 253
- Lvl. 13 273
- Lvl. 14 293
- Lvl. 15 313
- Lvl. 16 333
- Lvl. 17 353
- Lvl. 18 373
- Lvl. 19 393
- Lvl. 20 413
- You can breed a Winter Dragon by combining Earth, Cold, and Air dragons.
- The winter dragon will be around two months after January.
- An egg will be incubated in the nursery for 24 hours before hatching.
- An egg of the winter dragon is grayish and speckled with white.
Well, that’s all forks to tell you how to breed a winter dragon in dragonvale? Do leave your reviews down here.