A blue fire dragon is a dragon that consists of all blue colours, and you can place them in your park in DragonVale. There isn’t much information available about the blue fire dragon’s origins. At the time, we didn’t believe that it was possible. No one has tested their fire since no one has been brave enough to do so. Want to know more about how to breed a blue fire dragon in dragonvale? Scroll down further.
Get A Blue fire Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- Breeding caves can produce the Blue Fire Dragon when two dragons containing the Fire and Cold elements are combined in either order.
- The blue fire dragon can also be obtained by breeding a cold dragon with a hybrid dragon.
- For example
- ice dragon + storm dragon = blue fire dragon
- If the fire dragon is placed first in the cave, this may have beneficial effects. It would be ideal if both dragons were at least on level 10.
- It is best to place a blue fire dragon in cold or fire habitats. All baby dragons need to be fed the same food to grow.
- This dragon’s egg is reddish-orange with snowflakes, reflecting the heat and cold that went into its creation.
The breeding time of a blue fire dragon:
It takes 12 hours or 9 hours 36 minutes to breed a blue fire dragon. By spending gems, you can hasten the breeding process.
Hatching time of a blue fire dragon:
It will take 12 hours to hatch the egg.
Get a blue fire dragon by buying it:
Purchasing a blue fire dragon will cost you 100 gems.
Sell a blue fire dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 500,000 gold.
Also Read: How to Breed a Reindeer Dragon in Dragonvale? | Simple Guide!
Characteristics Of A Blue Fire Dragon:
- Fire dragons are far more common than the blue fire dragon, except for bright turquoise blue colour instead.
- Its large, sharp fangs and claws can inflict severe wounds on its enemies.
- The Blue Fire dragon can withstand extreme heat and cold.
- Although they are not fast fliers, they are very durable and can carry considerable weight.
- Blue fire dragons can breathe blue fire, but they can’t determine if it is cold or hot since everything they can measure destroys.
- They live around Garita volcano, along the West Shore, and in the Far North.
- Blue Fire dragons construct their nests from volcanic ash in volcanic regions and snow in the cold areas.
- The Blue Fire Dragon debuted on September 30, 2011, alongside the Fog Dragon, Scorch Dragon, Cactus, Giant Mushroom, Snowy Tree, Skytree, Ami’Lya Pond, Lightning Crystal, and Volcano.
- Blue Fire Dragon and Frostfire Dragon are the highest-earning cold element dragons without a cap on their cash earnings.
- As part of the initial market release, the Blue Fire Dragon appeared alongside the Sandstorm Dragon.
- The Blue Fire Dragon can live as long as 60 years old.
Also Read: How to Breed a Winter Dragon in Dragonvale? | Simple Guide!
Earning Rates Of A Blue Fire Dragon At Different Levels:
As this dragon levels up, it will earn 20 coins per minute. As it advances to level 10, it will make 130 coins per minute.
- Lvl. 1 16
- Lvl. 2 26
- Lvl. 3 36
- Lvl. 4 46
- Lvl. 5 56
- Lvl. 6 66
- Lvl. 7 75
- Lvl. 8 85
- Lvl. 9 95
- Lvl. 10 105
- Lvl. 11 115
- Lvl. 12 125
- Lvl. 13 134
- Lvl. 14 144
- Lvl. 15 154
- Lvl. 16 164
- Lvl. 17 174
- Lvl. 18 184
- Lvl. 19 193
- Lvl. 20 203
- A blue fire dragon contains only blue colours, the dragon has not yet been tested for its firepower.
- The Blue Fire Dragon is created when two dragons contain the fire and cold elements mix.
- Cold or fire habitats are ideal for blue fire dragons.
- Breeding and hatching blue fire dragon eggs take 12 hours, respectively.
- Despite their ability to withstand extreme heat and cold, Blue Fire dragons construct their nests from volcanic ash in volcanic areas and snow in cold regions.
I hope we successfully explain how to breed a blue fire dragon in dragonvale? We welcome your questions and suggestions.