Table of Contents
The first sun dragon, according to legend, existed before the earth was created, flying over the night sky until it met the first moon dragon. They collaborated to create a shared reality. Descendants of these ancient dragons are so uncommon that they must be bred under unique circumstances! Let’s study more to know how to breed a sun dragon in dragonvale?
Get the Sun Dragon By Breeding in Dragon City:
- Go to the epic breeding island or your breeding cave. Before you attempt to breed this dragon, your park must be level 10 or higher. To make it glow, tap on the breeding area.
- The Sun Dragon can be created in any Breeding Cave by combining any two dragons with the Cold and Lightning elements in any sequence.
- The breeding process must begin throughout the day.
- Daytime occurs between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., or at any time on any sky regarded to be a day sky.
Few Breeding Combos Of The Sun Dragon:
Cold and lightning must be present for a successful outcome, and as a result, there are many different breeding pairs that can be used. Among the countless conceivable combinations, here are a few suggestions:
- Firefly dragon + cold dragon = sun dragon
- Blue fire dragon + crystal dragon = sun dragon
- Ice dragon + quake dragon = sun dragon
- Cold dragon + storm dragon = sun dragon
- Fire dragon + storm dragon = sun dragon
- Scorch dragon + cold dragon = sun dragon
- Sonic + storm dragon = sun dragon
The breeding time of the sun dragon:
The moon dragon takes 48 hours to breed. The egg will be gold in color and will feature a sun icon in the center.
Hatching time of the sun dragon:
Place the egg in the nursery and wait for it to hatch for another 48 hours.
Get the sun dragon by buying it:
By spending gems, you can speed up the breeding process. The sun dragon costs 2000 gems to purchase.
Sell the sun dragon:
It costs 2,000,000 gold to sell it.
Characteristics Of The Sun Dragon:
- The Sun Dragon, as well as the Moon Dragon, Sun Flag, Moon Flag, Sun Habitat, and Moon Habitat, were released on November 5, 2011.
- The Sun Dragon may only be bred between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., according to the in-game breeding tip.
- The Sun Dragon “egg” was originally a black and white checkered box when it was first released.
- The Sun Dragon was initially only available at level 10, but on October 9, 2013, the level was raised to level 12.
- “Solar Controller” is the quest name for the Sun Dragon, which could be a reference to how the solar system’s objects circle around the sun as if the sun is controlling them.
- It may take a few tries to get this dragon, like with all dragon breeding. Just keep at it.
- Feed it the same food as the other baby dragons to aid in its development.
Earning Rates Of The Sun Dragon At Different Levels:
At the beginning of the game, this dragon earns 40 coins per minute. Once it reaches level ten, it will produce 261 coins each minute. (These aren’t in any way enhanced.)
- Lvl. 1 40
- Lvl. 2 64
- Lvl. 3 88
- Lvl. 4 112
- Lvl. 5 136
- Lvl. 6 160
- Lvl. 7 184
- Lvl. 8 208
- Lvl. 9 232
- Lvl. 10 256
- Lvl. 11 280
- Lvl. 12 304
- Lvl. 13 328
- Lvl. 14 352
- Lvl. 15 376
- Lvl. 16 400
- Lvl. 17 424
- Lvl. 18 448
- Lvl. 19 472
- Lvl. 20 496
- According to tradition, the first sun dragon lived prior to the creation of the earth.
- Sun Dragon can be bred by mixing and matching any two dragons with the Cold and Lightning elements in any sequence.
- This dragon could need to be bred during the day. The sun dragon cannot be bred from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Sun dragons and moon dragons can successfully breed.
- Breeding a moon dragon takes 48 hours, and hatching takes another 48 hours.
- Is it beneficial to you? And I hope you’ve figured out how to breed sun dragon in Dragonvale rather quickly.
You may also share this information with your friends if you believe it will be beneficial to them. If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments area.