A smaller, more mysterious island, situated in the Crimson Sea, lies on the edge of the Shimmering Isles, which is now home to the topaz dragons. Because of their isolation, topaz dragons are a bit shy at first, yet they are one of the friendliest dragons you will ever come across when they get to know you. Due to its isolation, the topaz dragon cannot breed. A particularly pressing question remains to be answered in the meantime: how to breed the topaz dragon in dragonvale? Let’s evaluate further.
Get the Topaz Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- You can breed the Topaz Dragon at any Breeding Cave using a Cactus Dragon followed by a Firefly Dragon.
- Topaz is the seventh birthstone gemstone introduced for November.
- Topaz Dragons cannot mate with dragons of any other species, including those of another species of Topaz Dragon.
- Topaz dragons are created by combining the following dragons:
- Firefly dragon + cactus dragon = topaz dragon
The breeding time of the Topaz dragon:
To breed topaz dragons, one needs to allow a minimum of 30 hours per breeding cycle. Spending some gems can speed up your breeding process.
Hatching time of the topaz dragon:
After an incubation period of 30 hours, the egg of the topaz dragon has been ready for hatching after another 30 hours in the nursery.
Get the Topaz dragon by buying it:
Purchasing the topaz dragon will cost you 1500 gems.
Sell the topaz dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 150,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Topaz Dragon:
- Topaz Dragon is the first dragon with complete heterochromia, meaning its eyes are of different colors.
- As of October 9, 2013, the Topaz Dragon was available at level 12. It had previously been available at level 11.
- As of November 30, 2014, Topaz Dragons were on sale for a limited period at a reduced price.
- In December 2014, the Topaz Dragon’s sale concluded with the price increasing from 150 to 1,500 gems.
- As of June 15, 2016, the description of the Topaz Dragon was slightly altered.
- An extra line was added to the Topaz Dragon’s description on June 22, 2016, stating: “This dragon is unable to breed at the moment.”.
- One of the smaller and more mysterious islands in the Crimson Sea is described in the Topaz Dragon’s description.
- Crimson is a shade of red, and Topaz is derived from the name of Topazos, a small island in the Red Sea.
- The Topaz Dragon’s stinger-like tail could refer to the astrological symbol Scorpio, which is linked with November just like the gemstone topaz.
Earning Rates Of The Topaz Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvls 1-3 = 2/months
- Lvls 4-7 = 3/months
- Lvls 8-9 = 4/months
- Lvls 10 = 1/week
- Since they live in isolation, topaz dragons can be shy at first.
- They cannot breed since they are isolated.
- You can breed a Topaz Dragon with a Cactus Dragon and a Firefly Dragon.
- The Topaz gemstone is November’s seventh birthstone.
- Breeding the topaz dragons requires at least 30 hours per breeding cycle. After another 30 hours, the topaz dragon’s egg is ready for hatching.
You have now learned the art of how to breed a topaz dragon on dragonvale? Could you tell me what you think and what you suggest?