Around the longest and shortest days of the year, there is a celebration in the village when the Solstice Dragons come out of hiding. It is their arrival, together with that of the Sun Stones of Surya, that marks the beginning of a season of great celebrations across much of the land. As a result of its dual head, one favouring summer and the other winter, the Solstice Dragon almost always has a split mind concerning anything. Most experts believe that this conflict can be solved because two heads are better than one. Curious to know how to breed solstice dragon in dragonvale? Keep on reading.
Get The Solstice Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- You may breed the Solstice Dragon at any Breeding Cave using either a Blazing Dragon or a dragon containing the Earth element.
- When breeding the Solstice Dragon, you should know that .5 is rounded up to 24 hours.
- Two suns appear on the solstice egg, which is red/blue.
- As with the other eggs, the solstice egg is primarily orange with red and yellow ‘scales.’
Few Breeding Combos Of The Solstice Dragon:
If you want to breed a Solstice Dragon, you should use the following combos: Blazing and dirt or Blazing and earth.
- Blazing dragon + mud dragon = solstice dragon
- Blazing dragon + glacier dragon = solstice dragon
- Blazing dragon + sand storms dragon = solstice dragon
- Blazing dragon + earth dragon = solstice dragon
The breeding time of the Solstice dragon:
Solstice dragon needs 23 hours 48 minutes to breed. By spending a few gems, you can speed up your breeding procedure.
Hatching time of the Solstice dragon:
The solstice dragon eggs hatch after about 23.5 hours of incubation in the nursery.
Get the Solstice dragon by buying it:
Purchasing the solstice dragon will cost you 2,250 gems.
Sell the Solstice dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 2000,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Solstice Dragon:
- Only a few solstice dragons appear during the longest and shortest days of the year. They are limited-time dragons.
- One of Solstice Dragon’s affiliated decorations, Sun Stones, was released one day before its release.
- Solstice Dragons, based on the description, will last through the Northern (June) solstice and re-appear for the Southern (December) solstice.
- Solstice Dragons are limited epic dragons that belong to the Sun element.
- In the beginning, the Solstice Dragon was available at level 14, but its level was changed from level 14 to 16 on October 9/2013.
- Solstice Dragon returned on December 23, 2020, before the reset.
- There is a mention of “The Sun Stones of Surya” in the Solstice Dragon’s description. It’s likely that Surya, the Hindu sun god, is being referenced here.
- Likely, the Solstice Dragon’s breeding and incubation times of 23 hours and 30 minutes are related to the earth’s tilt on its axis, when written as 23.5.
- DragonVale suggested that the Solstice Dragon’s name was derived from the Latin words for “Sun” and “to stand still” in a Facebook post.
Earning Rates Of The Solstice Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 48
- Lvl. 2 76
- Lvl. 3 106
- Lvl. 4 134
- Lvl. 5 163
- Lvl. 6 192
- Lvl. 7 221
- Lvl. 8 250
- Lvl. 9 278
- Lvl. 10 307
- Lvl. 11 336
- Lvl. 12 365
- Lvl. 13 394
- Lvl. 14 422
- Lvl. 15 451
- Lvl. 16 480
- Lvl. 17 509
- Lvl. 18 538
- Lvl. 19 566
- Lvl. 20 595
- Solstice dragon appears at the shortest and longest days of the year when there is a celebration time in the village.
- The solstice egg is primarily orange but has red and yellow ‘scales.
- The Solstice Dragon belongs to the Sun element and has a limited number of existences.
- Solstice dragon eggs required 23 hours of incubation during breeding and another 23 hours in the nursery to hatch.
I appreciate you reading how to breed solstice dragon in dragonvale? Breeding guide. Please share the post with others if it has helped you.