The bones dragon can be found only a couple of weeks throughout the year. The rest of the year, it is believed they burrow beneath cemeteries to be near other bones. You might be able to get it to stay around if you breed it and put it in a habitat with other bones. Or maybe place near a heat source to keep away the bone-chilling cold in the wintertime? Let’s highlight the process of how to breed a bone dragon in dragonvale?
Get A Bone Dragon By Breeding in Dragonvale:
- It is possible to breed the Bone Dragon using any two dragons containing Fire and Earth elements.
- In DragonVale, the Bone Dragon was the first Limited Dragon to appear on two occasions.
- Bone Dragons cannot mate with dragons of any other species, including different species of bone dragons.
- Bone dragons are developed by combining the following dragons:
- Blazing dragon + lava dragon = bone dragon
The breeding time of the Bone dragon:
Bone dragons require a minimum of 10 hours of breeding time per cycle. Spending some gems can enhance the breeding process.
Hatching time of the bone dragon:
An egg of the bone dragon has been ready for hatching after 10 hours of incubation in the nursery.
Get the Bone dragon by buying it:
Purchasing the bone dragon will cost you 25 gems.
Sell the bone dragon:
Currently, its selling price is 5000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Bone Dragon:
- Bone Dragons have the lowest sales and purchase prices of all Dragons.
- The loading screen for Whitbee’s Candy Bash shows a baby Bone Dragon.
- Bone Dragon and its associated decorations were released along with Traditional Villa, Cozy Dogen, Thatched Roof Cottage, and the Fire Dragon Statue.
- The Bone Dragon was the first dragon with limited decoration.
- As the first official limited dragon to be re-released, Bone Dragon is a first.
- After expiring, the Firework Dragon was re-released on August 22/2012, although this was thought to be a glitch.
- In the game, the baby Bone Dragon looks different than the one pictured on DragonVale’s Facebook page.
- Bone Dragons were initially bred using Lava Dragon eggs, and you couldn’t tell if you had hatched a Bone Dragon or Lava Dragon until you hatched the egg.
- As soon as the Bone Dragon left the market, its egg was changed to the current version.
- Halloween occurs during the tenth month of the year, which is probably why the breeding and incubation times of the Bone Dragons are 10 hours.
Earning Rates Of The Bone Dragon At Different Levels:
- Lvl. 1 7
- Lvl. 2 11
- Lvl. 3 15
- Lvl. 4 19
- Lvl. 5 23
- Lvl. 6 27
- Lvl. 7 31
- Lvl. 8 35
- Lvl. 9 39
- Lvl. 10 43
- Lvl. 11 47
- Lvl. 12 51
- Lvl. 13 55
- Lvl. 14 59
- Lvl. 15 63
- Lvl. 16 67
- Lvl. 17 71
- Lvl. 18 75
- Lvl. 19 79
- Lvl. 20 83
- The bones dragon is only seen for a few weeks every year.
- Breeding the Bone Dragon requires two dragons that have Fire and Earth elements.
- Among limited dragons, the Bone Dragon appeared on two occasions.
- A bone dragon egg takes 10 hours of incubation and another 10 hours in the nursery to hatch.
Thank you for taking your time to read how to breed a bone dragon in dragonvale? We appreciate the value of your time giving. Keep supporting us.