Table of Contents
The moon dragon is a silvery dragon that belongs in your DragonVale park’s moon habitat. Today in this article, we will discuss how to breed a moon dragon in dragonvale? So let’s discuss further moon dragon.
Various mixtures of cold and lightning can be used to breed this dragon. The first fabled moon dragon was so beautiful that the first sun dragon built the world and stars for them to share. Their magic, however, was so powerful that they had to separate or risk destroying everything. According to legend, they evolved into the sun and moon, and their offspring now reside in our globe.
Get The Moon Dragon By Breeding in DragonVale:
- Go to the epic breeding island or your breeding cave. Before you attempt to breed this dragon, your park must be level 10 or higher.
- Any two dragons with the Cold and Lightning components can be bred in any sequence at any Breeding Cave to produce the Moon Dragon.
- Breeding must begin in the middle of the night.
- On a day sky, nighttime occurs between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m., or at any time on any sky deemed to be a night sky.
Few Breeding Combos Of The Moon Dragon:
Cold and lightning must be present for a successful outcome, and as a result, there are many different breeding pairs that can be used. Some examples of possible pairings are as follows:
Water + firefly = moon dragon
- Sonic + storm dragon = moon dragon
- Fire + storm dragon = moon dragon
- Cold dragon + lightning dragon = mood dragon
- Flower dragon + storm dragon = moon dragon
- Quake dragon + ice dragon = moon dragon
- Crystal dragon + blue fire dragon = moon dragon
The breeding time of the moon dragon
The moon dragon takes 48 hours to breed. The egg will be silvery blue in hue and have a half-moon emblem.
Hatching time of the moon dragon:
Place the egg in the nursery and wait for it to hatch for another 48 hours.
Get the moon dragon by buying it:
Spending gems can speed up the breeding process. The buying price of the moon dragon is 2000 gems.
Sell the moon dragon:
Its selling price is 2,000,000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Moon Dragon
- The Moon Dragon and the Sun Dragon, Sun Flag, Moon Flag, Sun Habitat, and Moon Habitat were released on November 5, 2011.
- According to the in-game breeding suggestion, the Moon Dragon can only be bred between the hours of 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. The time is dependent on the internal clock of your device.
- The Twilight Tower has the power to override this.
- The Moon Dragon’s infant stage is depicted on the Firefly Festival loading screen.
- The Moon Dragon’s appearance shifted on February 25, 2016.
- It may take several efforts to get this dragon, as all dragon breeding. Simply continue to try.
Earning Rates Of The Moon Dragon At Different Levels:
This dragon earns 40 coins every minute at level one. It will make 261 coins every minute after it has reached level ten. (These aren’t boosted in any way.)
- Lvl. 1 40
- Lvl. 2 64
- Lvl. 3 88
- Lvl. 4 112
- Lvl. 5 136
- Lvl. 6 160
- Lvl. 7 184
- Lvl. 8 208
- Lvl. 9 232
- Lvl. 10 256
- Lvl. 11 280
- Lvl. 12 304
- Lvl. 13 328
- Lvl. 14 352
- Lvl. 15 376
- Lvl. 16 400
- Lvl. 17 424
- Lvl. 18 448
- Lvl. 19 472
- Lvl. 20 496
- The dragon can be bred using various combinations of cold and lightning.
- The moon dragon is a silvery dragon that belongs in your DragonVale park’s moon habitat.
- It’s necessary to start breeding in the dead of night, Between the hours of 7 p.m. and 7 a.m., or at any moment in the night sky.
- It takes 48 hours to breed a moon dragon and another 48 hours to hatch.
- Do you find it helpful? And hope you quickly understand how to breed moon dragon in dragonvale?
If you think it will be helpful to your friends, you can also share these Dragonvale Moon Dragon breeding instructions with them. And do lets us know through your comments.