Table of Contents
Immediately following the Cataclysm, the jet dragon was discovered. DragonVale’s Jet Dragon, a unique Gemstone dragon, will be accessible for three months between November and March. When it’s finally ready, The magician Lignius finds a smooth, black stone in the crushed trees near the Scar. It turned out that stone was a jet dragon egg! At the moment, this dragon is unable to breed. Does this mean we have to discover other ways to know how to breed a jet dragon in dragonvale? Let’s proceed!
Get The Jet Dragon By Breeding:
- Any breeding cave can breed a Jet Dragon with an Ash Dragon or a Frostfire Dragon in any order.
- Levels 12 and up are required to breed the Jet Dragon.
- To move to the twelfth level, tap on “Goals” and finish the list of featured goals.
- Then press on “Breed” after selecting the Breeding Cave or Epic Breeding Island.
- Choose an Ash Dragon from one column and a Frostfire Dragon from another.
- The Breeding Cave or Epic Breeding Island will begin to flash, indicating that your dragons have started to breed.
The breeding time of the jet dragon:
You’ll be given an estimate of how long it will take to breed your two dragons once you’ve chosen them. It will take 30 hours of breeding Jet Dragons to produce an egg,
Hatching time of the Jet dragon:
Jet Dragons have a 30-hour incubation period.
Get the jet dragon by buying it:
The jet dragon costs 1500 gems to purchase.
Sell the jet dragon:
You must spend 2,500,000 gold to sell this item.
Characteristics Of The Jet Dragon:
- “Wizard Lignius,” according to the Jet Dragon’s description. This is almost certainly an allusion to lignite, a soft brown flammable sedimentary rock made from naturally compressed peat. Jet stones are a form of lignite that inspired the design of the Jet Dragon.
- “Lignite Night,” the name of the Jet Dragon’s mission, is also a lignite reference. The black tint of jet stones/lignites could be referred to as “night.”
- The Jet Dragon egg is black with beautiful swirl etchings.
- The Jet Dragon and its pedestal were on sale for a limited time at a discounted price.
- On November 18/2013, the Jet Dragon’s sale ended, with the price rising from 150 to 1500 gems.
- The Jet Dragon cannot mate with any other dragon, including another Jet Dragon.
- Once again, the Jet Dragon was put on sale for a limited time on November 14/2014.
- On November 17/2014, the Jet Dragon’s sale ended, with the price rising from 150 to 1500 gems.
- The jet dragon was discovered shortly after the Cataclysm.
- The Jet Dragon can be bred with an Ash Dragon and a Frostfire Dragon.
- Levels 12 and up are necessary to breed the Jet Dragon.
- Jet Dragon eggs are born after 30 hours of breeding and 30 hours of incubation.
- Any dragon, including another Jet Dragon, cannot breed with it.
If you have any other information regarding how to breed a jet dragon in dragonvale let us know.