The remarkable butterfly dragons evolve from flightless newborns into magnificent multi-winged beasts. Release this enchanted dragon upon your island and bask in her enchanting beauty! You’ll never capture her, but considering her aggressive nature, perhaps it’s best to admire her from afar. Keep scrolling down to know how to get the butterfly dragon in dragon city?
Get The Butterfly Dragon By Breeding in Dragon City:
- The Butterfly Dragon is a Common Dragon with Nature as its primary type. Flame moves can be learned by the Butterfly Dragon.
- It is not possible to breed the Butterfly Dragon.
- Butterfly Dragon orbs can be found in chests and events.
- There may be more opportunities to win the Butterfly Dragon in the future.
The breeding time of the butterfly dragon
The butterfly dragon is not breedable.
Hatching time of the butterfly dragon:
The butterfly dragon will take 15 hours to incubate and hatch the resulting egg.
Get the butterfly dragon by buying it:
The buying price of the butterfly dragon is 1500 gems.
Sell the butterfly dragon:
Its selling price is 5000 gold.
Also Read: How to Breed Titan Dragon in Dragon City? | Simple Guide!
Characteristics Of The Butterfly Dragon
- The Butterfly Dragon was formerly only accessible as a Special Release Dragon, obtained by completing Level 20 in Social Empires, another Social Point game.
- The Butterfly Dragon undergoes the same metamorphosis as conventional butterflies, beginning as a Dragon-caterpillar in its infancy and passing through the Pupa stage.
Hatching Moves Of The Butterfly Dragon
When hatches, the butterfly dragon can perform these moves:
- Hard Charge
- Damage: 488 | physical
- Poison Ivy
- Damage: 650 | plant
- Head Butt
- Damage: 788 | physical
- Nuclear Hit
- Damage: 1050 | fire
Training Moves Of The Butterfly Dragon
The following moves can be taught to the butterfly dragon through training.
- Judo Kick
- Damage: 863 | physical | 12 hours
- Leaf Blast
- Damage: 1050 | plant | 12 hours
- Hammer Fist
- Damage: 900 | physical | 24 hours
- Damage: 1200 | fire | 24 hours
Strengths Of The Butterfly Dragon
The Butterfly Dragon can be trained to use moves from three separate element types, allowing it to cause significant damage to dragons with the following primary elements: Sea, Light, Nature, and Ice.
Weakness Of The Butterfly Dragon
Nature is the dominant element in the Butterfly Dragon. Because a dragon’s primary element continually defines its weaknesses, the Butterfly Dragon is vulnerable to the elements listed below: Ice and flames.
Also Read: How to Breed Pearl Dragon in Dragon City? | Simple Guide!
Earning Rates Of The Butterfly Dragon At Different Levels:
- Starting income:10
- Increase in level: 7
- Dragons gain different amounts of gold at each level:
- 38th level 5
- 73 on Level 10
- 88 on level 15
- 103 on Level 20
- 118 on Level 25
- 133 on level 30
(Increases for levels after LVL 10 are halved)
The Butterfly Dragon is a Common Dragon whose primary type is Nature. Breeding the Butterfly Dragon is not possible. The Butterfly Dragon was formerly only available as a Special Release Dragon, Butterfly dragon takes 15 hours to incubate and 15 hours to hatch their eggs. It’s all clear now how to get butterfly dragon in dragon city? I’d enjoy hearing from you and if you have any suggestions.