The social video game Dragon City was published by Social Point as a free-to-play product. In Dragon City, players are supposed to breed as many dragons as possible to build a city full of them to produce gold. With the gold, gamers can upgrade their skills, increase their abilities, and breed more dragons to get even more gold and level up in the game. Players want the fastest way to level up and get more XP in the game. So today, in this article, we will elaborate on how to get XP in dragon city?
It is pretty challenging to increase your XP level significantly once you have built most buildings and habitats. So the solution for that is to upgrade your levels make more farms in the dragon city game. Below are the methods to gain substantial experience in Dragon City to level up quickly and get more XP.
Select Your Dragon To Generate Gold Revenue
- Before upgrading everything, you first need to pick the most reliable dragon to generate gold revenue.
- View the dragon’s stats to check the gold generation rate for Dragon City.
- Choose the dragon which generates the most gold and feed it.
- You can breed dragons as much as you like by mating the Nature Dragon with the Metal Dragon.
- Breeding the Jade Dragon is quick, and you will receive 100,000 Gold when you sell it.
Raise The Level Of Your Dragons To Get XP In Dragon City
- Having selected the Dragons, you wish to upgrade. You should try to upgrade as many of them as possible to boost your gold gain.
- You can level them up by feeding them every kind of food possible.
- If you have a high-level dragon in Dragon City, you will gain Gold faster.
- It is particularly important because each habitat is limited to the number of dragons you can keep in it.
Build Food Farms To Get Xp In Dragon City
- It is also worth mentioning that the significant habitat is another building that gives a vast amount of XP.
- Building a farm that produces food and then selling it to build another farm is one of the most effective methods.
- As a farmer, you get a lot of experience, especially if you build a large food farm which corresponds to the most experienced among them, but at the same time, it is the most expensive one.
- The biggest food farm is most appropriate to implement this strategy, as it offers the best value for money.
- The technique can also be used in other buildings, but the food farm is the best since it does not have a building process, unlike other structures.
- This strategy is ideal for players who have a great deal of gold.
- It is possible to obtain a large amount of gold either through purchase or through the use of a dragon city hack, which provides free gold and other resources.
- A player needs to reach level 14 to build six farms that can be resold.
- As a gamer, you must purchase and sell Food Farms, to earn 100 XP for each farm.
- The player has to buy and sell Big Food Farms to obtain 25,000 XP per farm.
- Gamers must buy and sell huge food farms if they wish to earn 250,000 XP per farm.
Boost Your Income Generation Rate
- Using boost instead of food farm, you can use a strategy similar to the one described above.
- The booster gives a lot of XP once it has been built, but the booster’s construction time and price are relatively high.
- Like in the previous example, you may also use the dragon city cheat to acquire a significant amount of resources using this method.
Upgrading Dragon Habitats
- Increasing the Dragon habitat’s capacity will increase the limit of dragons that can be housed, as well as the maximum gold capacity.
- Having more Dragons in each habitat will maximize your gold-making rate, and the maximum capacity of gold will enable you to store more gold.
- Whenever your level permits it, you should upgrade your Dragon habitat.
- In addition, you may place as many dragons inside your habitat as the habitat will allow.
Getting XP by growing food in dragon city
- One of the best ways to gain a vast XP is to grow food. It is one of the most effective and most popular methods used today.
- Most high-level players are dependent on this skill to gain XP.
- This is also very efficient because we will also get food when we level up our dragons, which is an integral part of the levelling up process.
- As food is grown, it is also necessary to produce gold. The type of food that gives the most XP and the number of food is also the most expensive. Because of this, the production of gold plays a vital role in the game.
Fulfil Goal Quests
- Each quest you complete will reward you with gold, gems, and XP.
- You should always complete these quests to get those valuable rewards.
- The only quests you should skip are the ones that ask you to use gem to speed up.
Join Friend’s Dragon City
- You can also gain gold and XP slowly by helping to build a friend’s habitat.
- In exchange for each assist you render on your neighbor’s land, you will earn 10 gold and 3 XP points.
Purchase More Islands
To level up faster and make gold faster, you will have to own all the land to do so. It is impossible to fill the land with upgrades habitats and more unless it is present. Therefore, I advise that you save your gold from expanding your Dragon Island as much as possible. You must plan for your growth path to unlock items as quickly as possible.
Gamers playing Dragon City are required to level up as many dragons as they can, which leads to them earning gold throughout the game. Players can use the gold produced by dragons to purchase farms in Dragon City, which can be sold again for gaining XP.
- These are some ways that you can use to level up as fast as possible in Dragon City.
- It is clear from this that the amount of gold you can produce when you gain a lot of XP is directly proportional to the amount of gold you can earn, which means you should plan wisely when you spend your gold.
I hope this article has clarified your concepts of how to get XP in dragon city. Please let us know which method you find more appropriate and on which level you are?