Table of Contents
Titan Dragons have serpentine body styles. Its body is a gleaming purple with lengthy metal plates covering it. It has ice-blue eyes and wears head and chin armour, leaving its eyes and most of its snout uncovered. This helmet armour has a pair of sharp triangle horns on top and triangular plates that run down to the neck.
The titan deities who formerly guarded Dragon City sit asleep underneath, drawing energy from the island’s magma. It releases this energy and wreaks havoc on the dark forces with lava waves when summoned. Join us to know how to breed titan dragon in dragon city?
Get The Titan Dragon By Breeding in Dragon City:
- Titan Dragon is a legendary dragon with Flame as its primary type. Electric, Terra, and Metal moves are available to the Titan Dragon.
- Titan Dragons cannot be bred.
- On the other hand, Titan Dragon orbs can be found in chests and events.
- There may be future events that allow you to win the Flame Titan Dragon.
The breeding time of the titan dragon
The titan dragon is not breedable.
Hatching time of the titan dragon:
The titan dragon will take 2 days (48 hours) to incubate and hatch the resulting egg.
Get the titan dragon by buying it:
The buying price of the titan dragon is 4500 gems.
Sell the titan dragon:
Its selling price is 1000000 gold.
Characteristics Of The Titan Dragon
- The Titan Shield is a strong ability that can deflect any incoming attack. As a result, a Titan Dragon is a dangerous adversary.
- When players confront them, though, they have a few options:
- It is impossible to defeat a Titan Dragon’s Shield.
- As a result, players should be cautious and plot ways to disarm the opponent’s Shield without endangering their Dragons or wasting a turn.
- Titan Dragon was first released without a Mythical Crest.
- Like the Vampire Family’s Dragons, Titan Dragons will stop generating Food after their Habitat has 6 hours’ worth of Food or until the player collects it.
- The High Occult Titan Dragon is the only dragon capable of producing 60 food each minute, faster than any other Titan Dragon.
Hatching Moves Of The Titan Dragon
When hatches, the titan dragon can perform these moves:
- Nuclear Hit
- Damage: 1050 | fire
- Electric Shock
- Damage: 1050 | electric
- Damage: 1050 | earth
- Damage: 1050 | metal
Training Moves Of The Titan Dragon
The following moves can be taught to the titan dragon through training.
- Damage: 1800 | fire | 24 hours
- Electro Ball+
- Damage: 1800 | electric | 24 hours
- Sand Storm+
- Damage: 1950 | earth | 2 days
- Ninja Stars+
- Damage: 1950 | metal | 2 days
Strengths Of The Titan Dragon
The Titan Dragon can be taught moves from four different element types, allowing it to cause significant damage to dragons with the following primary elements: Nature, Ice, Sea, Metal, Dark, Electric, and Terra.
Weakness Of The Titan Dragon
Flame is the primary element for the Titan Dragon. Because a dragon’s primary element defines its weaknesses, the Flame Titan Dragon is vulnerable to the following elements: War on the Sea.
Earning Rates Of The Titan Dragon At Different Levels:
- Starting income: 30
- Increase in level: 20
- At each level, dragons earn varying quantities of gold:
- Level 5: 110
- 210 on Level 10
- 260 on level 15
- 310 on Level 20
- 360 on Level 25
- 410 at level 30
- (Increases after level ten are half)
- The bodies of Titan Dragons are serpentine in appearance. When it is summoned, it releases this energy and unleashes lava waves on the dark forces.
- Titan Dragon is a mythical dragon whose primary kind is Flame. Titan Dragons are unable to reproduce.
- A Titan Dragon’s Shield is unbeatable.
- Incubation takes two days, and hatching takes 48 hours for titan dragon eggs.
Is there any question regarding how to breed titan dragon in dragon city? feel free to comment.