Table of Contents
There are numerous currencies to collect in Dragon City, each of which serves a different purpose in assisting you in unlocking more content. Maze Coins are cash or items that can purchase items to help move dragons across the maze. But the question here is how to get maze coins in dragon city?
You can open any dragon in the maze if you collect enough maze coins. However, figuring out how to get these coins is more complicated than it appears, which is why we’ve created this tutorial to help you.
Methods to Get Maze Coins in Dragon City:
You can obtain maze coins by following the given methods:
Get maze coins by Gathering food
Probably the most straightforward technique (IMO). Collecting food will occasionally reward you with maze coins. You’ll generally get anywhere from 1 to 20 coins—alternatively, the number of farms you own.
Get maze coins by feeding monsters
One of the most straightforward approaches, too. The disadvantage is that it does not appear frequently. You can gain 1-30 maze coins by feeding your monsters (regardless of level).
Getting maze coins by breeding monsters
This is, without a doubt, my second favorite way. It’s simple, yet it rewards you with many maze coins. (Depending on the type of breeding you have) You may get anywhere from 1-100 maze coins by breeding monsters!
Get Maze coins by Gold production
You can get between 1 and 30 Maze coins now and then as you randomly collect gold. Legendary Habitats usually reward you with 30.
Getting maze coins by winning PVP
Straightforward and easy to understand. It’s that easy. You have a chance of receiving 1-115 maze coins if you win a PvP combat. Because you’ll most likely gain between 1 and 15 maze coins if you win, I said 115. Then there’s the roulette, which awards 50 maze coins if you get it right. You can also get an additional 50 maze coins if a shared ad appears again. If you do a lot of PvP, this is a great way to get cash.
Eggs hatching to get maze coins
This method is also my second-favorite technique. (I honestly believe breeding and hatching are the same in this circumstance, which is why I ranked them the same.) It’s another basic game that rewards you with many maze coins. (Depending on the type of egg you’re hatching) You can get anywhere from 1-100 maze coins by hatching eggs!
The maze coins strew in dragon city
There are some maze coin places strewn across the maze. This can also provide you with 10 to 100 maze coins in the voids. For a chance to earn 25-100 maze coins, you can spin a roulette wheel (Depending on the Monster that you are moving). There are also random “PvP” places strewn across the maze. If you win, you can play roulette for 25-100 coins.
Getting maze coin by purchasing coin chest
It’s not worth it, in my opinion, but you can obtain additional maze coins by purchasing a maze coin chest (with your own money)! A crate may contain anything from 50 and 2000 maze coins.
Get maze coins by completing Dungeons
A maze coin dungeon usually appears when the maze event begins. Straightforward. When you succeed in the dungeons, you receive extra coins to start with. Completing a dungeon can net you around 700 coins.
Ways To Get Maze Coins Faster in Dragon City:
Here are some insider secrets or strategies on collecting maze coins faster than the typical player! I have three suggestions for you that will assist you in your journey:
Get Maze Coins Faster by Tails of Farm Blue Lizards:
- Yes, you heard me correctly! It’s these tiny creatures: You will obtain coins very quickly if you occupy all of your farms by farming blue lizard tails.
- Why farm all the stuff that takes 30 minutes to acquire approximately 15 coins when you can get about 80 in only 3 minutes using this method?
- As I previously stated, collecting food may provide you with money based on the number of farms. If you have 13 farms, for example, and you farm 13 tails on each of them, you have a reasonable probability of getting either 13 or 15 coins each time.
- Remember that if you do it too much, it will need to “cool down.” If it stops giving coins, wait around 1-2 hours and try again.
Get Maze Coins Faster by Breeding of Thunder Eagles:
- You did hear me correctly! You can get a lot from a familiar monster. Thunder eagle is our good friend!
- Thunder eagles will almost always give you the most coins possible.
- There’s a reasonable probability that mating two Thunder Eagles together will result in 50 maze coins.
- In addition, breeding two Thunder eagles have a slight chance of yielding 100 maze coins.
- You’ll get a thunder eagle egg to hatch when you’ve bred your thunder eagles! When you hatch the egg, there’s a good possibility you’ll gain 50 maze coins when you sell it! In addition, there’s a chance you’ll get 100 maze coins as a bonus.
- Utilizing this strategy, you can obtain a maximum of 200 coins in TOTAL! When it comes to hatching, I recommend acquiring Hatchery 2 if you haven’t already, so you can maximize your Eagle production.
- You can get a thunder eagle egg just by buying one.
Frequently Check On
Yes, it’s a cliche, but some folks are like, “Oh My God, I Can’t Get Any Maze Coins. How Do You Get So Much?” “I check ML frequently,”
You can farm more blue lizard tails and get more maze coins by visiting frequently.
Uses of Maze Coins in Dragon City:
You’ll occasionally come across Mazes with dragons trapped inside. You can help lead said dragons to the exit and add them to your collection by spending your coins. Rarer dragons require more Coins to lead to the door, and to save all of the dragons in each maze; you’ll need to collect the maximum number of Coins possible every eight hours.
I hope this guide may help you get maze coins in dragon city. Maze coins are very beneficial as you can purchase different items in games like food, castles, and moving dragons anywhere you want. There are numerous methods to get maze coins in dragon city. For more queries and suggestions, comment below!