Table of Contents
Heroic is considered to be the most vital type of dragon in dragon city. But the main question that arises here is how to get heroic dragons in dragon city? It isn’t easy to get them. With a few tricks, you can overtake all the players in the race and obtain a heroic dragon, which is very powerful.
Method to Get Heroic Dragons in Dragon City:
To win the heroic dragon, you first have to win the heroic race. You’ll get both heroic dragons if you finish first by the end of the race and reach lap 12. You’ll obtain the new heroic dragon if you go lap 15 or win the race. Here we can guide you on participating in the heroic race and win it to get heroic dragons.
Join one of the alliances
- Click on social to join an alliance. Obtain the alliance’s name you wish to join and submit an application to join.
- In the heroic race, joining a powerful alliance will help you advance. Other members of the alliance can also help you.
Participate in the heroic race in dragon city
- There will usually be an announcement for the heroic race coming soon on the side of your screen.
- A button labeled “More Info” will be present. Find out what the new heroic dragon will be, what you will receive from each lap, and more by tapping or clicking the icon.
- You will be placed in a group of seven people. If you’re lucky, they won’t put much effort into the race, allowing you to win even if you don’t make it very far through the laps. However, you must complete the required lap to receive the heroic.
- In most races, you’ll have a choice between two heroic dragons: one who has already competed in a race and one who hasn’t.
- Reach lap 12 to obtain the already existing heroic dragon. You’ll get a puzzle piece for summoning this heroic dragon on laps 7, 9, and 12—you’ll need three of them, so don’t throw them away and be careful not to do so accidentally.
- You’ll get both heroic dragons if you finish first by the end of the race and reach lap 12.
- You’ll obtain the new heroic dragon if you reach lap 15 or win the race.
- To win the race, you don’t have to make it to lap 12 (though you won’t earn the already available heroic dragon).
- You don’t even have to win to acquire this new heroic dragon; reach lap 15 even if others are still ahead of you.
Complete The Mission In Heroic Race
Begin completing the mission as soon as the race begins. If you wait even a day or two, other players may be able to go ahead of you, and it may take a long time for you to catch up as the missions become increasingly difficult.
Steps to pass the nodes in the mission
Each node will have a set amount of missions that must be completed to receive specified things. You might need to retrieve a certain amount of these objects. For each node, here are some possible missions:
- If it displays you a wooden claw, it signifies you must obtain it by winning a set number of league battles. It’s great to have a strong squad of formidable dragons (epic, legendary, or heroic dragons). To complete the job, you must obtain the specified amount of wooden claws (you only get one claw per league battle that is won).
- The task can only tell you to collect a maximum of 6 claws.
- If it displays a blue flower, it signifies you must hatch eggs to obtain it. Using simple dragons like terra dragons will not work; however, dragons that take at least 2 or 3 hours to hatch will so try to get dragons like those to Hatch as soon as possible so you may collect the flowers. Breeding dragons like this won’t take long either (e.g., the metal dragon)
- The task can only tell you to collect a maximum of 5 blue flowers.
- If you see a pink blossom, it signifies you’ll need to breed dragons to get it.
- The task may tell you to collect a maximum of 5 pink blossoms.
- It signifies you need to harvest food if it shows you a dark magenta and green blossom. On all of your food farms, cultivate food that will finish quickly.
- To collect as many of these blossoms as possible, make sure you have the maximum number of food farms.
- The mission’s maximum number of flowers you can collect is 14.
- It signifies you have to collect gold if it displays you a coin. This is the simplest item to obtain. There should be several different habitats for you to choose from.
- Fill your habitats with the most dragons possible and upgrade as many to large or extremely large habitats to get additional gold (to fit five dragons).
- The quest can only tell you to gather a maximum of 24 coins.
- It signifies you have to feed dragons if you see a blue bug.
- Then move on to the next young dragon. The younger the dragon you’re feeding, the more blue bugs you’ll encounter. Don’t feed dragons with a level of 8 or above because you’ll have a decreased chance of receiving a blue beetle and waste more food. The mission can only tell you to collect a maximum of 16 bugs.
Spin the wheel daily to get prizes to pass heroic race mission
Each day of the race, you’ll have the opportunity to spin the wheel for a prize that will assist you in the race. For example, finish a specific amount of laps, nodes, or missions.
Use Gems To Pass The Laps In Heroic Race
You may require jewels to reach lap 15 at the very last moment of the race, to pass other players, or to complete complex assignments.
Don’t waste too much money on gems in the hopes of winning – it won’t be fun if you lose as well. Collect as much stuff as you can regularly and then use gems if necessary to save gems and go faster in the race.
Repeat The Process
- Rep this process until you reach lap 15 or the end of the race, whichever comes first.
- If you require assistance, seek it from alliance members.
- If it’s clear that you’re going to win (e.g., the other players are still on the second or third lap while you’re on the eighth and the race has only one day left), don’t utilize gems.
- To preserve as much food and gems as possible, use the procedures indicated in the stages.
Time To Claim Your Heroic Dragons
By reaching lap 15, you should have both heroic dragons accessible in the race. Go to your storage and click/tap Hatch next to the heroic dragon eggs to hatch them (be careful not to accidentally press discard, as heroic dragons are mighty)
Keep An Eye Out For The Eggs To Hatch
Place and strengthen your new heroic dragons in appropriate habitats.
Heroic dragons are mighty creatures. Unlike other dragons, they age at 10 and 20 levels. They’ll have even more health and strength if you raise their star rank.
Your New Heroic Dragon Is Ready
The most powerful heroic dragons are ready for battles. They all have four components and are incredibly healthy and strong. They may be used to defeat practically anyone in almost any form of fight, improve your alliance’s masterpoints, complete tasks to rebuild towers and assist you in obtaining additional dragons from new islands, among other things.
Heroic dragons are the most powerful dragons in dragon city. You can have them after passing all the heroic races, and by completing all levels, they are ready to defeat everyone in all forms of the fight. Do you step into the heroic race to win your heroic dragon, or still waiting for it? Do let us know. On which stage are you of heroic race?