Table of Contents
Dragon empowerment is a gaming mechanic that improves the stats, level, and gold of your dragon. Empowerment is divided into five levels, each more advanced and powerful than the last. The stars that appeared beneath the dragon are a sign of this. Further, we will evaluate how to empower dragons in dragon city?
How to empower dragons?
The Tree of Life can help you empower your dragons. To empower a dragon, You’ll need orbs of the appropriate dragon to strengthen them. This value is determined by the current power star you desire. Vanagand’s legendary orbs, for example, would be required to strengthen the Vanagand Dragon.
Tree Of Life
Level 11 grants access to the tree of life. In the tree of life, you can locate dragon orbs used to empower dragons. Level 11 unlocks the summon feature, while level 23 unlocks the recall and empower segments.
Ways To Get Orbs In Dragon City:
Opening Orb/Silver-Platinum (on freebies) chests come to mind. Races of Valor Alternatively, in the Race for the Dragonverse event, you can open chests. FAE Chests (Supernatural) Arenas (in the form of Warriors’ Chests) are a type of battleground (Very Rare chance for obtaining as instant rewards) (This is usually the Equinox) Chests of the Allies (Primal only) (I’ll write a post about Primal Alliances as well.) Quests that are only available for a limited time (not cups, just temporary quests)
What To Gain By Empowering The Dragons In Dragon City
Being Empowered has numerous advantages for a dragon.
For example, each Power Star increases the dragon’s Battle Stat, making it more potent in PvP and other battle modes.
You can also raise a Dragon’s level past level 40 once it has been Empowered!
Here’s more on the NEW dragon Levels you can unlock with battle stars.
New Max Dragon Level Empowered Stars
Additionally, you have access to unique Collections that require Dragons of a certain Power level if you possess Empowered Dragons. You’ll get incredible rewards for completing these collections!
When To Empower Dragon In Dragon City?
Unless a dragon is busy breeding, on a mission, in the training center, in the Dragonarium, etc., you can empower an adult dragon at any time. It’s important to remember that you can only empower one dragon at a time. You can’t empower a dragon that isn’t fully grown. This function is now available from level 23 onwards.
Power Stars In Dragon City
Dragons with Power Stars will grant you more DMP automatically!
Furthermore, Empowered Dragons can reach a higher level, which means that if you level them up, they will be worth more DMP.
Happy Hours Of Empowering In Dragon City
Players can use an infinite number of jokers to strengthen an existing dragon during the Empower Happy Hour mini-event, regardless of whether or not they own any of the dragon orbs. This event occurs once a month, along with the “Happy Hour” event.
Increment Stats Of Empowering
The percentage of metrics that increase is entirely dependent on rarity. Dragons come in six different anomalies, each with a higher empowerment % than the last.
Note that the category, not rarity, determines a dragon’s base stats. This is why certain dragons with lower rarity placement have significantly higher stats than those with higher rarity placement.
Despite having their dragons, category ten legendaries have the same percent of increment as a regular Legendary.
Jokers And Orbs
Orbs and jokers are the essential materials for empowering and summoning. Orbs are reserved for a specific dragon, whereas jokers are the wild card elements that can replace any dragon of the same rarity.
Why Should It To Empowered In Dragon City?
Unless you are in one of the following scenarios, it is always recommended that you begin empowering as soon as you have the requisite orbs:
- You have a bunch of other dragons of higher rarity (or tier) that can be enhanced.
- You are accumulating orbs to exchange with others.
If not, it’s pointless to keep the orbs for long because strengthening dragons boosts gold production and increases Master Points (MP). Gold production is a prominent perk, but while some may believe MP is useless (and they may be), they are the ones that bring you into solid alliances.
Master Points are frequently used to determine how long you’ve been playing or how experienced you are, so keep that in mind while applying.
So, what if you’re in the first situation? What strategies will you use to make empowerment a priority? These questions may be broken into three categories: category, rarity, and basic coverage. For further information, see the Category and Rarity guide here, but to summarise.
- The stats of a dragon’s base category.
- The rarity refers to the percentage of stats that the dragon gains after being empowered.
- The rate at which a dragon can issue crits to many elements while exposing its weaknesses is element coverage.
- People frequently mistake employing jokers to boost a random legendary dragon only to prioritize another dragon.
The following are the processes of selecting and investing in long-term dragons:
- Make a team plan. It’s critical to have a team that can critique all 14 elements in the game while avoiding too many vulnerability exposures.
- Begin by looking at the dragons you already have (owned or can be summoned).
- To empower, always choose a legendary or higher rarity.
- Looking at its category, it’s clear that Cat 11 (heroic dragons) is the best option because it’s the most powerful.
- Later on, though, you will quickly run out of heroic orbs and jokers to enhance it.
- So mythological dragons are the best option for speed, availability, and adaptability (cat 10).
- They are significantly more straightforward to obtain orbs than heroics, have far superior stats than cat 9, and are virtually always available.
- Picking a legendary Cat 9 or lower is a bad idea. For long-term investment, end-game cat nine teams are very likely to lose against end-game cat 10 and 11 teams in both arena and league. This restriction does not apply to Cat 9 Titans or Corrupted Titans (vampire titans).
- Prioritize cat 10 Vampires, Titans, and cat 9/10 Corrupted Vampires in battles against heroic teams since their abilities can change the tide.
- Empowerment is used to improve levels of statistics and gold.
- Tree of life is used to empower and orbs strengthen the dragon.
- Power star will grant you more DMP. Players can use jokers to enhance an existing dragon during the Empower Happy Hour mini-event.
Orbs and jokers are the essential materials for empowering and summoning. Now that the Empower and Recall Timers can be built faster than ever, you can create a more powerful dragon collection for less time. What ways do you use to empower dragons dragon city? Make comments below.